schools, sugar

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

schools, sugar

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi,
Hope all are well in the Lord.
The dream starts I find myself laying on the ground partially undressed. I am on a school ground. I am on a large cement pad. Around me is many other either people or students, or even a mix of both. I talk to some around me but words mean nothing but nice thing talk. I get up fixing my clothes a few others do too, then others then others, and I see in the surrounding area school buildings with windows and I see two schools back to back. I see a road and buses driving by and it looks like it's morning. The rest of the ground for the kids if not cement pad is playground sand.
So in a flash as I move from what seems to be like an older school to the younger ,I am standing at a set of steps and trying to figure out what is going on. I suddenly find a jar of sugar half full. The jars like at old time restaurants where you pour your sugar. Then another appears in my hand. Then another and so on and I begin to amass a rather big pile. And get this, I see the sugar, it's clean and good but I am not spilling it and all the jars I am collecting out of thin air are no less than half full but not much more full than half. Then a man opens the back door and yells at me. Just yells hey! I turn to look with another jar appearing in my hand and then I wake up.
Thanks for reading
Scott

Ps. I did nof want to but I am going to. This dream came after a fellow Christian told me about a job at work he thinks I should try for. I am not sure if this is connected to it or something else. Bye.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry