Potential warning dream

Archived Dreams from 2016
secretmessenger22

Potential warning dream

Post by secretmessenger22 »

I am not one to post things such as this lightly and I make no claim on being any sort of prophet, I am just a simple poor man with a heart to protect others. in light of what I am hearing via news and other Christians I feel like I need to put this forth. If it is true then it will happen and if not then it is an enemy trying to deceive me and/or others and it will in no wise happen. Use your relationship with the Almighty and His beloved son Jesus Christ to weigh the matter, but weigh it out properly because "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him."

this dream is very simply, very short and I was given a day and a month, but no year. I dreamed I was on a street and there was a great flood coming, I and some friends and my wife went to the backyard and grabbed hold of a fence, I put my hands on the barbs of the fence and my wife put her hands on top of mine and gripped hard. when the flood came out waists were at the water level and we were wet but safe.

I found myself on the street again asking "Lord, when shall these things be?" a reply came to me saying "September the 10th."

Again I know the argument about dreams giving specific dates, and I know that if it IS the Lord it WILL come to pass, and if not then it will not. Weigh your own hearts and follow Christ, if you are already close to Him then it will be well with you no matter what happens (or doesn't) because HE is our only safety.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Potential warning dream

Post by bella »

Before I read this dream, and had only seen the title, I felt it was about you only. After reading it, I also believe it is for you personally, and not for others broadly.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

secretmessenger22 wrote:I am not one to post things such as this lightly and I make no claim on being any sort of prophet, I am just a simple poor man with a heart to protect others. in light of what I am hearing via news and other Christians I feel like I need to put this forth. If it is true then it will happen and if not then it is an enemy trying to deceive me and/or others and it will in no wise happen. Use your relationship with the Almighty and His beloved son Jesus Christ to weigh the matter, but weigh it out properly because "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him."

this dream is very simply, very short and I was given a day and a month, but no year. I dreamed I was on a street and there was a great flood coming, I and some friends and my wife went to the backyard and grabbed hold of a fence, I put my hands on the barbs of the fence and my wife put her hands on top of mine and gripped hard. when the flood came out waists were at the water level and we were wet but safe.

I found myself on the street again asking "Lord, when shall these things be?" a reply came to me saying "September the 10th."

Again I know the argument about dreams giving specific dates, and I know that if it IS the Lord it WILL come to pass, and if not then it will not. Weigh your own hearts and follow Christ, if you are already close to Him then it will be well with you no matter what happens (or doesn't) because HE is our only safety.
most dreams are about the dreamers life. your dream suggests there's a trial coming to you. Its possible something could take place on sept 10 but the number 10 symbolises a trial or test that results in a testimony.
september from septem "seven". So called because it was the seventh month of the old Roman calendar, which began the year in March. Seven can symbolise perfect protection (see Deut 28:7)
secretmessenger22

Post by secretmessenger22 »

interesting is there a resource I can find that accurately gives numerology? I am not sure which sites to trust thx!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

This site has a symbol search function. Go to HOME and scroll down. There's a search box to put simple searches words in.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

secretmessenger22 wrote:interesting is there a resource I can find that accurately gives numerology? I am not sure which sites to trust thx!
yu can go to biblegateway and look up the number to find passages with those numbers in them. but if not sure how to interpret them to draw out meaning then you could look at these two links. just remember theres more than one meaning to a symbol including numbers. most books or writers dont give all the meanings. meanings have to make sense with the rest of the dream confirmed by holy spirit
http://www.basicchristian.org/BibleNumbers.pdf
http://www.jesus.707.cz/E.W.Bullinger%2 ... ipture.pdf
yu can look at the verses here and see how 10 can mean a trial or test
Genesis 31:7 And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me.

Daniel 1:14,15 So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days. And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.