king James, king David, Jews, Ionia

Archived Dreams from 2016
Joshua116
Platinum Member

king James, king David, Jews, Ionia

Post by Joshua116 »

in my dream

there was a Jewish king but he looked like a long haired british king/viking...like Beowulf or something

his name was King James

he was supposedly a son or descending of King David

i kept hearing the name of this place named Ionia

then i saw Ionia...i saw it come into view from an aerial view

it seemed to be a coastal land on the water...the water was beautfiul crystal clear Blue

i saw the fish and all these minerals in the water

this "King James" was angry and upset about something his "father" David had done

i got the impression James was trying to be a good king and that King David accomplished 'something' but the way he did it had King James upset

i knew King James was a King over Jewish people

'Ionia' was in my dream a place of Greek-Jews
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: king James, king David, Jews, Ionia

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Joshua, was King James wearing a crown? Could he represent someone like Absalom who rebelled against the King David? Perhaps an Englishman or westerner?

Is there someone like that who you have had your eye one that reminds you of an Absalom situation?

Just some food for thought. :)

May the Lord reveal the meaning of the dream to you.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Ionia is in modern day Turkey https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionia There are many Biblical New Testament references to the cities that are in this region, especially in Paul's Missionary journies. In Biblical times this area was an area of Greek/Jewish influence. A lot of the cities at one time had a Jewish Synagogue as well as Greek temples right beside each other. King James https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_VI_and_I was king of Scottland/England/Ireland, but never included Turkey/Ionia. He had Catholics, and Protestants but no Jews. IMHO his authorizing of this version of Bible scripture most likely started paving the way for main stream Protestantism to make headway and get out of the Catholic Papal rule. Personally in your dreams, Jews seem to represent Christians, but it looks like in your case your are coming up against a dilemma of historical sorts and pondering something. Being that yesterday was ash wednesday and the start of lent season, is there something that you have been puzzling over and asking the Lord about some of these traditions? Just wondering.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

This may be totally unrelated but the leaders of the Roman Catholic, Russian, and Greek Orthodox churches are meeting for the first time for nearly 1000 years since the Great Schism of 1054. Perhaps these are the kings coming together to resolve the rift between the good and the evil. Which is which I don't know. As always file in waste basket if it doesn't fit.

Blessings!
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

i met a Jewish girl recently

she was born in Ukraine

she told me her parents are some kind of orthodox Christianity

all i know is she is fully Jewish, fully Ukrainian, fully American, and attends a Messianic synogogue