muddy road and 4 wheel drive in reverse

Archived Dreams from 2016
Michelle47

muddy road and 4 wheel drive in reverse

Post by Michelle47 »

I had a dream that I was leaving one place in my suburban to drive to another place. (The people in the place I was leaving were discussing the elections and Donald Trump - some were for him, some were not) I left the place and it was a very muddy road. So muddy, it caused me to spin and almost stall - at that point I realized I had been going in the wrong direction all along. Luckily, I was able to put my vehicle in 4wheel drive to get through the mud, however, I was unable to turn around completely so I had to drive several miles in reverse (through the mud) to get back to the place where I started before I could then go in the right direction. End of dream. (It seams as though the road I should have taken to begin with was muddy too, but it is vague)
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: muddy road and 4 wheel drive in reverse

Post by bjcollin »

Always mucky roads, hard to travel areas of life, they are very sticky situations designed to trap you and slow you down. Political discussions no matter who you are for or against or what candidate is being discussed are all like that. To me, those types of political discussions just serve to divide people and to get them stuck, the conversations go no where no matter what is being discussed as nobody is rational. It is just like being stuck in the mud. 4 wheel drive vehicles are very sturdy and very rugged very able to overcome the muck and mud. Get back on track, follow the Lord Jesus and what He has for your life and let everything else just fall by the wayside. Hope this helps.

PS: Go Cruze, sorry just had to throw that in there being from Texas :)

in Christ,