Classroom and people

Archived Dreams from 2016
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Classroom and people

Post by BlueDreamer »

I am trying to figure out what this dream means. I had it a couple nights ago. I feel like the part in the classroom is extremely important to Tom's calling. And I recognize that I will participate in it. If you have any insight or thoughts about it, please help.

I had a dream that I was with a friend (tom) and some of our friends. I was telling a Luke not to drink very much because he was young and I didn't want him to die young. Tom was in the other room. Luke told me we were meeting Tom and Tom had said something. Tom was wearing a yellow shirt. I had just showered. Tom was eating barbeque. I said ok and i Remembered Tom's shirt turned a pretty blue. He really liked me.

Tom was in a classroom. He had been teaching. He was writing down every verse he couple think of from the bible about fight evil or being against evil.

I was in another room. With people in politics i used to work with. Tyler (a guy i used to date) came in last and he saw me. I ignored him. He kept watching me and wanting me to talk to him. We were doing something and listening to people. I had my gold planner in my hand and went to Jessica to say something. She said shhh! Can you be quiet? And everyone laughed at me. And I told her she was being rude very loud. She had black boots on, a brown sweater, and a red/pink skirt.

I was upset so I went to the other room to see Tom and help him. He had grown a beard again. We needed to finish writing everything because it was really important. He was sort of in a rush and was looking up bible verses about evil and defeating it. He had everyone in the classroom trying to find all the verses. He had a book with him he was going through. Then TOm asked me to help. I picked up my bible and started looking and noticed he had this book with him. There were 49 verses he had an he knew there were 53. So he was almost there. I grabbed the book from him. He was exhausted and tired. So I told him to let me look. I looked in the index and saw there were verses from pages 130-150. So I gave it back to him and told him. He got mad and he said I don't know what that means. Can you just look it up for me? Please don't be a B**** right now. It hurt my feelings and I just stared at the book but thought maybe I am being mean. So I said fine and I found one in proverbs that had 3. I said Tom do you want me to just tell you and you write it down and he said yes baby.

So I said ok come here baby. I had been sitting on a cot or a bed and got behind me and I read it to him. Then I woke up.

_____

I'm mainly curious about the classroom part. What could it mean that this friend was teaching or doing in the front of the classroom? And the page numbers? I understand I'll be helping in some sort of capacity but is this a calling dream for him? Thanks.