Library and Job

Archived Dreams from 2016
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Library and Job

Post by BlueDreamer »

I was working in a library. It was a temporary job and I checked my email and I was hired for a job and just needed to confirm. The email looked encrypted. I understood it but I didn't understand the whole email.

_______
Also, I am currently waiting to hear back from a job for an offer. Please pray the Lord's will be done.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Library and Job

Post by Carterman »

BlueDreamer wrote:I was working in a library. It was a temporary job and I checked my email and I was hired for a job and just needed to confirm. The email looked encrypted. I understood it but I didn't understand the whole email.
_______
Also, I am currently waiting to hear back from a job for an offer. Please pray the Lord's will be done.
library can mean ur searching for answers, understanding, knowledge or ideas.
email could mean prayer. so dream seems to mean God is going to answer ur prayer. dont know if that means it's about a literal job tho. maybe
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I think it's literally. Me having to confirm means I have to accept the gift of this job as well.

Also, I think looking at my life, I'm in a temporary job right now and waiting literally for an email about this job offer. I don't work at a library now but I am searching for answers.

Thank you.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

BlueDreamer wrote:I think it's literally. Me having to confirm means I have to accept the gift of this job as well.

Also, I think looking at my life, I'm in a temporary job right now and waiting literally for an email about this job offer. I don't work at a library now but I am searching for answers.

Thank you.
well I hope you get the job :) God bless.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I did not get the job. That is okay. But, I did apply to another job the morning after I got the rejection email and I have another interview (in DFW, TX) on Tuesday (4/26). Please be praying! I do feel God is calling me there. I'm just not sure when or how to get there.

Thanks for the interpretation.