Dream of Whale

Archived Dreams from 2016
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Dream of Whale

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream that I saw a whale on the shore, it had an arm/fin missing and I decided I was going to try to rescue it so I put it in my car. There was another woman with me but I don't know who. What could this mean?
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Dream of Whale

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Gina,

This may not be of much if any help to you but, the obvious is that you helped something/someone big that was wounded with the help of another (not alone)... and took it and/or its problem into your [heart and spirit] with care and concern. Though I have to say, it is hard to imagine moving a whale, much less, into a car but I know how symbolic dreams can be. :) Do you recognize the shore?

I have also found that sometimes the Lord gives pieces of the "big" picture amongst the Body of Christ through dreams. And, I also recently dreamed that a whale was laying on the ground halfway across my back porch. I wondered how in the world it could have gotten there when a threatening man showed up at my door with a knife trying to get in saying "I'll have you for dinner next." The man tried to push his way through the door but was unsuccessful. I managed to take the knife from him and subdue him. I then found myself in a parking lot still holding the man (perhaps a church) warning other Christians to watch out for the dangerous man. A woman then sprayed pepper spray in his eyes and he was no longer a danger.

Since the whale was wounded, perhaps prayer is in order for whatever or whoever the whale represents (could be a well known person) and that the attacks of the enemy is fruitless. I wonder if the Lord may be trying to relay a message to His people and a call for prayer regarding the whale.

Anyway, just sharing some thoughts in hopes to help even if very little. :)

May the Lord reveal the meaning of the dream and direct your path.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Re: Dream of Whale

Post by ginasings4him »

Thank you Annette! I found out that whale could represent running away from God or being devoured by a large problem. I am wondering if it is representative of my daughter who has been doing a lot of self-discovery when it comes to God lately and I feel as though she is going further away from him then to him at this time. I am trusting that God will bring her back to him and the truth of Jesus.