outside of a Church?

Archived Dreams from 2016
Joshua116
Platinum Member

outside of a Church?

Post by Joshua116 »

does being outside of a Church in the parking lot mean 'the world' or just with Christians but in a non-Church/in-Church setting?

i see 3 possible choices here

me trying to unlocking cars with keys
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: outside of a Church?

Post by Joshua116 »

i've come across some interesting people that don't necessarily fit the 'perfect little Christian' mold...not just interesting either...genuinely nice ones

some call themselves Christian but have other things about them, some don't call themselves anything at all

i just don't want to pass up opportunities but i am scared still
servant
Diamond Member

Re: outside of a Church?

Post by servant »

To me, nowhere I go is "outside the church" as I AM the church and it goes wherever I go. Additionally, It seems most "churches", as in local entities, are simply "watering holes" where Saints can go to be refreshed.

Fear is the same as faith, only in the wrong thing. Our faith should be in God and there will be no place for fear.

Just as with dreams, God speaks in many ways, including directly. Learn to hear his voice and he will help you. The scriptures say that his sheep hear his voice. It has helped my husband and me in many ways. Less guessing at my dreams. Not to discount dreams, they are a very important part of his communication as well.

Blessings and shalom.
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21