amp connected to roadblock/flying with angels/server lady accident

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

amp connected to roadblock/flying with angels/server lady accident

Post by spiritledd »

saw Kevin Long back seat of car to my right ..we were talking about getting band back together ...we stopped at a house to check out a amp guy was selling called a "High" it had wooden face plate ...then we were testing it, and a black really long roadblock pole connected to the amp went down across main street in Clarkson ...i had to go lift up manually ...i remembered it was in front of the CHAS clinic ...then Kevin tried to steal equipment from me ...i flew with someone clothed in white in the air with long sticks and we confronted him when we landed there were more guys in white with us, not sure how many ...there was something in the ground buried like brick of hash with hole dug in it ...we poked our sticks at it, where hole was dug in it ...sticks were limbs, they were old grey wood

then at a restaurant, gal i was with went behind the counter where employees worked and fell down and dropped a piece of pineapple ..i lifted her up and picked up the really long piece of pineapple, must have been 6ft long ...then i was dishing up some potatoes, and a server lady was putting food in buffet, and put her arm through my arm, and made me spill and blamed me for the accident ...i went to manager and told her the truth of what happened, and that got spilled that it was only one drop of ranch dressing, and it was actually her fault because she put her arm through mine and bumped me ...when i woke, Holy Spirit said... "nave" "grappling" and "I have paved the way" then... "deep" and "emotional"