Dream about Spiritual Enemy

Archived Dreams from 2016
sophie
Gold Member

Dream about Spiritual Enemy

Post by sophie »

DREAM ABOUT SATAN ?
In my dream there was writing that seemed to be from my spiritual enemy (Satan?). I can’t recall all that was written, but it was threatening and the gist of it was that they had it in for me and was out to get me. There was a reference as to the reason why they were after me, but I was unable to read it. Then the writing disappeared and I found myself standing before a young boy. This happened twice during the dream and each time I noticed that he had lost half of one his arms and half of one leg. Interestingly, the second time I saw him, the severed arm had swapped from being the left arm to the right arm. He only looked to be about 7 years old, but he was huge and I found myself standing in front of this “boy,” shouting at him, telling him he was going to burn in hell etc., but he never spoke or responded, just stood there while I shouted at him.

any thoughts, thanks
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
ValleyAnt

Re: Dream about Spiritual Enemy

Post by ValleyAnt »

Hi there. This caught my eye because of its title. Have you received any insight on this dream yet?

I can't really see anything that stands out clearly here (at least not now). The one thing that does stand out somewhat is that the enemy was telling you that he has it out for you and is out to get you. I wonder if you know anyone who may have ill will towards you or, more importantly, if you are a part of any ministries or outreaches or counseling where you live.
"The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a delightful inheritance" (Ps. 16:6).