Rest Repose

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Rest Repose

Post by spiritledd »

saw "Rest Repose" band guys ...they were doing bass guitar giveaway ...it was burnt orange guitar ...had pizza delivery job and so when they ordered a pizza i was able meet them ...i asked if they would give me the bass, and they went and huddled up and decided to give it to me i was really happy ...then we were all looking at a house that was for rent ...i fell asleep and woke to a gangsta black guy, i said last thing i expected was waking up to a black guy ...it was band's crack dealer ...then i was just joking saying you should hire me to play bass ...they actually did hired me for bass guitar ...then as i was deciding to rent house i saw old bible covers from people who lived there before ...i also decided house was too small but decided to stay ...they started having second thoughts on me playing bass because i was too old, and did not laugh at their stupid jokes, that were immature and raunchy and kinda mean ...heard... "pepper sore" and "liquid love"
jgillgarrett

Re: Rest Repose

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello! Spiritledd,
I am assuming from this dream that you might be a musician or you have a desire to be one or is symbolic of your desire to be or just what you have desired in life? I really like the name of this dream because it suggest drawing aside and getting quiet before the Lord and also ceasing to struggle with doing things ...just allowing the Holy Spirit to do it through you!
You found in the dream that you did get the desires of your heart to have the bass, play the bass and then to join and become a part of your dream...the band...you became a band guy which seemed to be the ultimate to you in this dream....you were so into this dream that you even rented the house (life) to see if it was all it was cracked(crack dealer) up to be....the dream became smaller for you although you decided to stay although they were immature, raunchy and kinda mean, and told stupid jokes! It really appeared that the Holy Spirit was speaking to you to make a choice....he was saying choose the spice (pepper) and you would be sore and like those that you were hanging with or you could choose another life...and find Liquid love....I don't know what it represents to you but when I was drawn by the Holy Spirit one night after being in a bar and sitting around looking at the life I had chosen and seeing my so called friends kinda like the guys in the band doing their thing....I looked at them and realized that it was not the kinda life I wanted. I went home and asked the Lord to change my life and when I did I had the sensation of God's "Liquid love" being poured down upon my head and flowing all over my body and through my body...it was the best feeling and so much better than any drug or alcohol I had used....I have never regretted my choice after 40 years of living it...if I could go back I would choose Liquid Love over being pepper sore any day!
But the real question is to ask yourself what those symbolic or metaphorical words mean in your life?

Father I thank you for helping Spiritledd to discern and interpret the meaning of the language you are speaking to them personally through this dream...help them to get a picture (vision) of what you desire for them...continue to draw them closer to your side and to open the eyes of their understanding that they may continue to make the right choice and to dream the dream and have the desire that you desire for them to fulfill in their life in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

Blessings, Julia
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

wow, thanks Julia, this is awesome ...and you know out of all my posts, your first one to ever attach a prayer ... really dig fer sure i and receive it thanks :)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yeah Julia is an answer to prayer :-) Making a big difference in a very short time on this board :s7:
jgillgarrett

Post by jgillgarrett »

Thanks for your words of kindness both Bella and Spirit Led!