Bread withheld

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Bread withheld

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt I went into a round dome building. There were a multitude of people on a floor above me but there wasn't stairs or a ladder for them to go up or down. A voice sounded out from the heavens saying " I withheld bread from you because" and the voice continued to explain why the bread wasn't given. The voice did not seem as if it was speaking to me but scolding the people above me.

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus; Amen!
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Bread withheld

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

there are people "above us" in status but they're missing out on the Spiritual things

that's all i know
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

The dome is the capital building in Washington D.C. The "bread" withheld is the wisdom from the Word of God. It explains the vitriol and confusion of what we see and hear everyday from our "leaders". It is a clear warning not to trust them regardless of political affiliation. They stumble blindly, all of them because then depend on themselves and deception and not the Lord. Do not be fooled: peace is not at hand.

Blessings!
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

2 Chronicles 7:14
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

I dreamt I went into a round dome building. There were a multitude of people on a floor above me but there wasn't stairs or a ladder for them to go up or down. A voice sounded out from the heavens saying " I withheld bread from you because" and the voice continued to explain why the bread wasn't given. The voice did not seem as if it was speaking to me but scolding the people above me.
Hi! I would like to give you my thoughts on your dream. 1st off, it is powerful, so much in it, but will only touch a few of your comments.. When you spoke of a multitude of people, I got this verse in Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: Perhaps people were either half way in or out of their walk with GOD, one's who knew Him and yet not to the fullest. Because I see where you said the voice 'scolded them'.. Look here in: Revelation 3:16 'So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue (spit) thee out of my mouth'. The voice is talking to people who 'know better', living beneath their privileges in GOD.. Perhaps those of a high spiritual standing is the reason no one could go to them because of their spiritual maturity and some babes and the young in Christ could not understand, or they could not go down because of the necessity of going higher in GOD. Even this scripture speaks of ascending not descending: Revelation 11:12 'And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither'. (Perhaps they heard the same 'voice' you did)..
There are consequences to those who do not take seriously their relationship with Christ, and especially if they have a ministry.. Luke 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more'.
Psalm 84:11 For the Lord GOD is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly./Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
I honestly think this dream speaks of a strong rebuke to those in spiritual authority, that indeed those who are not full persuaded in Him, will come into great lack and shame.. They will be at a place where only GOD can reach them, a place where and they can't run or squirm out of where He has them. You simply cannot run from GOD..
Psalm 139'O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O GOD! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. 19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O GOD: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O GOD, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting'.
I want you to know your dream has convicted me... Half in tears reading this.. Hebrews 4:12'For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart'... Fallen down on the job somewhat, opened my eyes "Big Time".. Hope this isn't too long. Bless your heart for what you have written..... :) :) :)
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Be at peace my brother in Christ. Unfortunately this is a huge problem within the body of Christ. Our shepards are not giving the flock what God wants to give them because of the greed and lusts of their own hearts. Many will be soon be publicly humbled as God will reveal His truth which is the truth. Please pray for me and our nation (US). God will continue to withhold wisdom without our repentance and I fear we may fall into a pit too deep to climb out of. Blessings in the name of Jdsus Christ, Amen!