Stolen Car Tires - Friends with Vivica Fox

Archived Dreams from 2016
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Stolen Car Tires - Friends with Vivica Fox

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings All:

This is so very strange, I do not understand why I'm dreaming about Vivica Fox, but perhaps someone can help me understand this very short dream.

I dreamed I either moved to California or lived in California and I was friends with Vivica Fox. I went to visit her at her home and she lived in a rough neighborhood, not the type of neighborhood to expect from a wealthy celebrity. I parked my car and went inside her home to see her. When it was time for me to leave, I went to my car and noticed someone stole all four tires off my car.

End of dream!

Any thoughts or interpretation would be great!
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Stolen Car Tires - Friends with Vivica Fox

Post by bella »

I think her name meaning will be important.

Vivica = war
Fox = maybe the little foxes that spoil the vine. There are other scriptures about foxes but that's the only one i know off the top of my head.

Hope that helps you a little.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thanks so much Bella - I still don't see a connection. In my personal life, the Lord has me in a place of rest right now, God knows I it need considering all the heavy opposition I've been through in my life. I will humbly examine my life again, perhaps there is something little going on that could spoil my relationship with the Lord. My soul is anchored in the Lord and there is nothing or no one that will turn me away!!

However, my husband is a pastor and our battle has been in ministry, asking the Lord to keep it alive, things have happened that we just don't understand, why folks do what they do, we've considered closing our doors, and every time, we have seen the Lord make a way out of no way that let us know that we are true ministers of the gospel.

I try not to put so much emphasis on my dreams, but I have seen many of my dreams come to past, I don't know sometimes which dreams come from the Lord, the devil or my own mind.

By the way, I have met Vivica Fox in person many years ago!

God bless,
jdarby2007
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

As I said, the fox part is just the only scripture about foxes i know off the top of my head, but i would recommend looking it up and seeing if anything else fits.

If you've met her, then that changes things. What is your impression of her? How do you feel about her? What do you think of her? etc. This is important. She wouldn't show up in your dream for no reason.

I have no doubt your a true ministers. Of the posts you've made, I can see that. Rest assured :-)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I've just re read your dream and your response. I think you're taking it the wrong way. In the dream, you are the victim. You've not done anything wrong. Why do you immediately go to the point of thinking you've done something wrong?

God just spoke the word "abandonment". Again, just throwing this out there... do you feel/have you ever dealt with feelings of being abandoned?

I believe based on that alone, that God is wanting to heal you. Not that you've done anything wrong.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I should know better than to do partial responses at 3.30am. I had just woken up and came on the board and saw your post and responded. I was very groggy, and because of history on this board, I don't usually spend an awful lot of time responding to people's dreams any more (burnt out).

BUT ... I got up and went into the kitchen. As I was preparing something, a song was going through my spirit. I believe it's for you:
Lyrics

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine -
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand:
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.

Stuart Townend & Keith Getty
Copyright © 2001 Thankyou Music (Adm. by CapitolCMGPublishing.com excl. UK & Europe, adm. by Integrity Music, part of the David C Cook family, songs@integritymusic.com)
Be blessed. Be encouraged. Don't be so hard on yourself.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

bella wrote:I've just re read your dream and your response. I think you're taking it the wrong way. In the dream, you are the victim. You've not done anything wrong. Why do you immediately go to the point of thinking you've done something wrong?

God just spoke the word "abandonment". Again, just throwing this out there... do you feel/have you ever dealt with feelings of being abandoned?

I believe based on that alone, that God is wanting to heal you. Not that you've done anything wrong.

Yes Bella, you hit the nail on the head, abandonment is definitely a primary pain in my life, I've been abandoned by so many in my life for no reason or petty reasons and my heart is still crushed from those experiences. I was just telling someone last week, I feel like John on the isle of Patomos, I believe I'm going through spiritual isolation right now, it's soooo painful, I feel at times, no one could care less whether I live or die, but I know the Lord loves me and that's where my hope and faith lives.

It's really something that you said hard on my self, I am very hard on myself, (my husband tells me that all the time) because I want to make sure I'm doing right and I am praying for God to heal my broken heart - I'm just blown away at your post - and thank you for the song, how beautiful! :) Please forgive me if I offended you in any way!!!

You really ministered to me and I truly want to say "thank you" - may God bless you much!!

Happy Holidays!

jdarby2007
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Bless you my sister. I wasn't offended by you at all. Ministry can be difficult but there will always be people who have a heart for true ministers and will bless you and support you, emotionally and prayerfully :-) Happy to keep praying for you.