Prince Kissed Me

Archived Dreams from 2016
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Prince Kissed Me

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello Everyone:

Had another dream about a celebrity that is unusual. I'm not sure what is going on!

I dreamed I was at a Prince concert and it was outdoors in the summer time in a park. I must have been in the front row because the next thing I knew, I was on stage with Prince and he grabbed my face and passionately kissed me, and then he took me off stage into the park, laid me down and kept kissing me, then he went back on the stage to finish his concert.

Then the scene changed and I was in someones apartment and there was a woman there who I went to church with years ago, and she was watching I think a bag with my stuff in it while I was taking care of business and I remember coming back looking for her and the bag and she was gone with my bag and I felt irritated that she would take my bag and not tell me she left.

That's all I remember! This makes no sense to me!!

Please let me know your thoughts or if the Lord is saying something.

Thank you and God bless!

jdarby2007
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Prince Kissed Me

Post by bella »

Is that woman an intercessor?
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Yes she is.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I *think* it means she should have been praying for you but moved from her post early causing you some sort of loss or grief.

I think Prince kissing you is about Jesus kissing you ... think Song of Solomon. You are front and centre focussed on him and he sees you and interacts with you intimately. In Song of Solomon terms you are the beloved and not the bridesmaid.

Bless you
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Oh okay, thanks for your thoughts, this is great, thanks Bella!