3 Ogre Looking beasts two creepy women

Archived Dreams from 2016
blossomrose
Bronze Member

3 Ogre Looking beasts two creepy women

Post by blossomrose »

I had a dream I walked up to my old house where my boyfriend and I lived and he had moved and a Christian girl had moved in and As I was watering the plants I was warning this girl of the baby rattle snakes and black widows that lived there. I turned around to leave and in the yard was dried up grass and 3 huge cream colored ogre looking beasts were eating the dry grass and they looked up at me moving slow like a sloth but they didn't have a mouth. Then the next thing I saw I was on a tropical island giving my boyfriend a massage. Can anyone help me with this. I know it has a meaning. The second dream I had my boyfriend was standing in front of me with two creepy looking women that were older that seem to be protecting him or controlling him. Can someone help me with this.
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: 3 Ogre Looking beasts two creepy women

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

are you and the young man you say you are with Christians?

do you attend a solid Bible believing Church?

the young man you are with seems to have negativity about him brought on by negative spirits

how does he behave on a daily basis?

all the symbols you shared were of ogres, rattlesnakes, and controlling women, not exactly positive symbols
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Deleted
Last edited by bella on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Post by blossomrose »

Joshua116 wrote:hello

are you and the young man you say you are with Christians?

do you attend a solid Bible believing Church?

the young man you are with seems to have negativity about him brought on by negative spirits

how does he behave on a daily basis?

all the symbols you shared were of ogres, rattlesnakes, and controlling women, not exactly positive symbols
I do attend a bible believing church and I broke off the relationship because the closer I got to God the worse our relationship became. These dreams occurred after I moved out and broke ties with him.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

You're welcome.
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Post by blossomrose »

bella wrote:You're welcome.
Thank you I'm not sure how to respond to these threads?!? But your insightfullness is appreciated and very on point! Thank you for taking the time to help me!