busted

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

busted

Post by spiritledd »

at gas station i was holding water hose and my gal took off, and said to wait, she would be right back ...while waiting a voluptuous blonde in bikini came up to me, and i asked are you hot, she said yes, so i sprayed her with hose ...my gal returned just in time to witness this, i said i was just spraying a beautiful woman, sorry ...station awning was painted white over the original red ...but i could still see letters through the paint ...it said "Cenex"
bella
Diamond Member

Re: busted

Post by bella »

I love how you say your sex dreams so matter of fact :)

What does cenex mean?

Have you found a woman yet?

And come to think of it, have you prayed about your sex drive/history yet? Maybe some more cleaning up to do?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Bella, no not looking for a gal actually ...and im pretty sure im up to snuff on sex sins past and present ...i was thinking it might be about flirting? ...i think maybe at the time we think it seems innocent to flirt a little, that we would never actually do anything, but it can send wrong messages, especially to married folks, maybe even start someone coveting some elses mate ...maybe this is about "faithfulness" in that area???
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I wasn't thinking so much about sins coz God's dealt with that but maybe healing?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

im open to receive even more healing fer sure ...thanks Bella :)
Beautiful
Gold Member

Post by Beautiful »

Just some thoughts. A filling station can be a place you go to get refilled...fueled in the spirit. Your spirit could have picked up on something...in regard to cooling off the hot women. The sign is telling you something that should be under the the blood may be whitewashed.