The Road ahead

Archived Dreams from 2016
HisOwn

The Road ahead

Post by HisOwn »

The dream starts where my twin sister, my ex-boyfriend and I part ways.

(IRL this is the neighborhood my sister and I live in...)

My sister and ex-boyfriend get into her car (she's driving) and drive off.

As I walk down the street I stop because I am unsure about which direction I should be going .

So I turn to walk up the street behind me but the trees begin to change and now the street looks exactly like the street in front of me.

I look to the left and it looks the same as the others. The same happens when I look to the right of me...

So I stand still and say "Lord which way do I go"

Then the road behind me closes and becomes a brick wall with green vines. Then the same thing happens to the right and left of me.

The only road open is the one ahead of me but then I hear footsteps.

This frightened me so I hid in the corner against the wall with my eyes closed. The footsteps get closer then they stop in front of me.

I feel a warm wind. I smile...then I wake up.

=================================================>
Your thoughtful/prayerful interps are appreciated
Last edited by HisOwn on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: The Road ahead

Post by Starfire »

Love the dream. In the natural, all roads/decisions look the same, but when you seek the Lord 1st before choosing a path, He closes off the ones that will not bring about His will for our lives so that the decision will be obvious AND His Holy Spirit will walk with us, surrounding us, guiding our steps and encouraging us. No wonder you smiled.
PS. I'm wondering if the "twin" is actually you....looking back at the person you were in this relationship and needing to leave it in the past to move onto greater things.
HisOwn

Post by HisOwn »

Thank you for responding. I hadn't considered that the twin wasn't my sister but myself. Very interesting
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Wow!!! Praise the Lord!!! This is such a wonderful dream!!!! The love of God is amazing!!!