white scorpion attacked

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

white scorpion attacked

Post by spiritledd »

saw my step dad who passed in December ...he was in Elk River ...i saw friend of his Steve ...they were at the bar drinking ...everyone knew i had been clean and sober for years ...so when i ordered, bartender was shocked ...i asked for quarvo double shot ...it was served in star shaped crystal candle holder ...bartender said... well if your going to relapse, might as well do it right, but there was no smile, actually sadness and fear in his eyes ...then back at dads house, there were wasps coming out from under blanket ...dad said... go get wasp spray from store ...he said money was in his wallet, opened his wallet and there was $100 and a $204 dollar bills ...then there was a white scorpion, and it tried to sting my face really fast, and many times, but was unsuccessful because of a face protection screen ...then gal showed up and she was baking stuff for me, and i saw pink frosting, then we cuddled, and she signaled she wanted me, so we were intimate ...i felt guilty when i woke, but in prayer over it, Holy Spirit assured me not to feel guilty, but that he put gal there in vision as promise of a mate