Found Money in Drawer!

Archived Dreams from 2017
winterjade
Bronze Member

Found Money in Drawer!

Post by winterjade »

Hello everyone,

In my dream I was with my husband at his house where he lives with his parents (currently we are living apart due to financial difficulties). I went inside a room that was meant for storage that no one really goes to and it was just filled with old things. I saw a large wooden drawer and out of curiosity I opened the first drawer. To my surprise I saw a lot of old $20 bills and cash. It was old money that was saved and forgotten. No one had used it for years. In the dream I remember thinking that it was like ancient money because the bills had an ancient feel to it; it was old from many many years ago but still worth the same and able to use. I showed my husband the money and gave it to him and we were able to keep it. We were both very surprised and felt like we won the lotto.

I would appreciate your interpretations. Thank you!
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Found Money in Drawer!

Post by bella »

For your discernment.

Sometimes there are things in the family line that cause us to experience difficulties, including financial problems. I'm just wondering if there's something from the past that's stopping money from flowing in your life. Maybe it's ready in the spirit realm to come forth but just needs to be released some how.