lost

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

lost

Post by spiritledd »

i came out of a school, in line with others, we were walking ...then i got separated from everyone, and i was lost ...i could not find my way home, because i just moved there and did not know my way around yet ...then i saw a coach teaching young women dancing ...i could not see their faces, because their hair was in front of their faces ...and then i saw Andy Griffith pull up to store on the back half of a Honda 90 painted tan ...then i saw Native sneak alcohol out of purse at picnic table and pour in cup ...and everyday now, as i wake, for quite some time, The Lord is singing the song by Wilson Phillips... "Hold On" always the same line... "hold on for one more day"
bella
Diamond Member

Re: lost

Post by bella »

I love that song. Full lyrics (A-Z Lyrics)

"Hold On"

I know this pain
Why do lock yourself up in these chains?
No one can change your life except for you
Don't ever let anyone step all over you
Just open your heart and your mind
Is it really fair to feel this way inside?

[Chorus:]
Some day somebody's gonna make you want to
Turn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let them
Hold you down and make you cry
Don't you know?
Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your way
If you hold on for one more day
Can you hold on for one more day
Things'll go your way
Hold on for one more day

You could sustain
Or are you comfortable with the pain?
You've got no one to blame for your unhappiness
You got yourself into your own mess
Lettin' your worries pass you by
Don't you think it's worth your time
To change your mind?

[Chorus]

I know that there is pain
But you hold on for one more day and
Break free the chains
Yeah I know that there is pain
But you hold on for one more day and you
Break free, break from the chains

Some day somebody's gonna make you want to
Turn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let them
Hold you down and make you cry
Don't you know?
Things'll go your way
If you hold on for one more day yeah
If you hold on

Things'll go your way
If you hold on for one more day,
If you hold on
Can you hold on
Hold on baby
Won't you tell me now
Hold on for one more day 'Cause
It's gonna go your way

Things'll go your way
If you hold on for one more day
Can't you change it this time

Make up your mind
Hold on
Hold on
Baby hold on

There's that Native theme again.

What does Andy Griffith and the honda mean to you?

Oh, and what year of school were you at? High School or Primary? Because for me that can refer to two different things. One is God is taking you back to that age and healing something that happened then, or He's referring to your level of spiritual maturity.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

yeah 90' was quite the year ...on one hand i was really happy, because i formed a band that was really good, but it also was bad year, because it was party central, and caused problems in my marriage ...not that i was unfaithful ...it was that she was ...she did not wanna hang out at the band house, but instead decided to hang out at another band house of a drummer/cook she worked with ...it was very weird ...we were so close until then ...she was so proud of me on one hand, and crazy jealous on the other hand ...if another gal even looked at me, it was on like donkey kong!!!! ...she became very promiscuous and violent when she drank ...caught her red handed in the sack with a dude that year ...it was her, who really dug Wilson Phillips, and in fact, the introduction of that song, and the infidelity were only days apart ...Andy Griffith to me means, small town, like where i grew up, and means someone you can trust to do the right thing always ...and very kind and loving person ...Honda 90 was reliable and tough, but not very cool looking ...thing was indestructible ...first motorcycle i rode as kid ...it was my moms, my grandpa gave it to her
Last edited by spiritledd on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Sorry in a hurry to get to work and hope I can get back to you later, but that changes the whole meaning of the song then, doesn't it!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Was your wife part American Native?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

no she was not
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I couldn't "feel" that she was native American. But I thought I'd check because of the theme of the native American drinking and your wife drinking. I think it goes back to something I've said to you before and that I felt there was some sort of native American curse. Have you dealt with that? Because if God is bringing that up, over and over, He's showing you something that will benefit you to get rid of.

There was some kind of open door in my life for years and no matter what people prayed, it never seemed to go. Then one person identified a curse against an ancestor of mine, which would have been allowed to operate because of something an ancestor did, I suspect. Once that was identified and prayed over, this other stuff stopped happening in my life.

Also, have you forgiven your wife? Because until you do, themes of this time will keep coming up in your life and in your dreams.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks bella, ...im very blessed in every way, in the Spiritual and the natural ...not Spiritually discerning a curse in my life? ...and yeah, im good on forgiveness ...but thanks, and i will meditate your input :)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

No i think the curse may have been against your wife, hence some things changing which affected you directly.