It's a spirit, but what is it?

Archived Dreams from 2017
bella
Diamond Member

It's a spirit, but what is it?

Post by bella »

Dream

Was driving down a street, brother in a car behind me.

Down near a T intersection, female police officer, older lady, not in uniform, pulls several cars over including my car and my brother's car behind me, and tells us to park to curb on the left (correct side).

I wonder if we've been speeding but I don't think we have.

I watch her and she always looks to the other cars around me. Never at me. I wonder, was I supposed to pull over too.

Then we're waiting and waiting and eventually she tells us to park on the right hand side of the road (wrong side, still facing forward) and I think that's not good because it's illegal to do that (but following police orders).

We do that and then wait and wait while she pulls more people over.

Eventually, "my brother" turns into James from work. James is angry and pulls out a legal document - his submissions to court for the last time this happened to him - and starts reading them out, as if a threat that she's not going to get away with this. He won last time this happened to him: same circumstances.

The scene changes and now there's a building nearby.

This goes on and on and she's pulling more people over and they're all waiting in this side room while she's in another room.

I'm in the other room waiting. Hillary Clinton turns up and she's talking to me. Donald Trump turns up and he's talking to me. I get a little peeved at him because he's being arrogant and writing on a white board or large flip page and trying to flow chart my work history. Because he's being arrogant I explain my qualifications to him as if to let him know I'm more qualified than he is so he can drop the arrogance (in reality I don't have particularly high quals but in the dream I was more qualified than him). Eventually he says "oh you did law as a mature aged student!"

I see a police form sitting on a table and see that the woman intends to do "coerced interviews" and I'm not happy about that and wonder what right she has to do that for simple traffic matters. A person's right to justice is overborne in a coerced interview.

From the other room, I could hear someone yelling; a female. I go in there and see a young (early 20s) woman. She's a little distressed but I can tell she's being obnoxious on purpose because she thinks it's going to get her out of the situation (thinks she's smarter than everyone else type personality). She has friends there too. I go up to her and say something like "you need to stop this right now. Your behaviour is going to just draw their attention to you. Do yourself a favour and stop it." She realises I'm right and immediately shuts up.

Then we're outside and there's a large car park with a bit of covering here and there. I see my car out there while the police officer's gathering all these people for traffic matters. She calls me over and asks if I'm on drugs because my car is so dirty. Wants to know how my car could get so dirty. She opens the back passenger door and the front passenger door and I can see all the dirt inside the door rim. I explain that it wasn't dirty this morning, but it's collected that much muck waiting for her to do whatever she's doing. It's like she's trying to shift the blame off herself and make out I'm at fault.

I say it could be because I park outside at home (but later i realise, no it's because of it being parked waiting for her) and I'm trying to find the google maps photo, on my phone, of my house to show her where I park. Can't get the photo up - it keeps trying to show another property that's rural (not where I live) and I know it's a picture of where Alison lives (haven't seen Ali in years and haven't been in contact).

#################

At first I thought this was just a jumble of lots of things that have been happening around me lately, but I realised it's probably got meaning and God's trying to show me some sort of spirit that's operating, that's represented by this woman. Any idea what it is?
Last edited by bella on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: It's a spirit, but what is it?

Post by spiritledd »

spirit of religiosity that uses religious authority to control and to curse others ministries?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks spiritled.

I typed that out very quickly while I was eating breakfast. Have come back to it now.

I think James could represent the book of James or could mean supplanter... not sure yet.

My brother is Stephen and it means crown.

Allison is son of Alice and could represent my dad... son of Alice.

Wondering what Hillary and Trump represent ... political spirit came to mind.

Definitely a religious spirit trying to point out the dirt on me.

And it's current because my car in the dream is my current car. It's funny how I've had a few dreams lately with my current car, and yet I used to drive the same car for almost 20 years and I never had that car in a dream.

Because this police woman was gathering so many people over a whole day (in the dream), I suspect it's God showing me that there's something operating on a fairly large scale ... he's exposing it.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

God is Great and He showing you stuff fer sure :)