Attemp to Steal My Car Keys

Archived Dreams from 2017
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Attemp to Steal My Car Keys

Post by ForHisGlory »

This dream was given to me by my son in law.

Angela, Kira and I (Angela is his wife and Kira is his step daughter) were in a parking lot, maybe a mall, at night, headed back to the car. Had a guy try to steal my car keys, he went for the wrong hand and ran away with nothing. Angela thinking he had the keys ran after him. I shout at her to let him go, because I still had the keys. During the dream the opening theme music from the original Star Trek is playing.

Any help you can give would be helpful.
Blessings,

Mary
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Re: Attemp to Steal My Car Keys

Post by ForHisGlory »

Anyone???
Blessings,

Mary
Beautiful
Gold Member

Post by Beautiful »

Were your keys in the right hand? Left is birth, birthright and right is the hand of the Lord or on the side of the Lord. Vehicles can be indicative of you being in charge of your life, family if driving or work in the lord. Night, it's a work in the darkness. Enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy but the Lord makes you innocent concerning evil Romans 16:19. The theme song... to go where no man has gone before, beyond the realm of the stars. A warning dream..gross darkness will fill the earth in the last days. Isaiah 60:2 . Ask the Lord to illuminate you is the scripture I am getting for you... It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 32Remember the early days that you were in the light, when you endured a great conflict in the face of suffering. 33Sometimes you were publicly exposed to ridicule and persecution; at other times you were partners with those who were so treated.…Illuminate you in regard to the tactics of enemy, to be on guard, cover yourself, your loved ones and your life in the blood. Be aware, not fearing, of the tactics of the enemy, his plans does not prosper is what this dream tells me.
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Thank you so much, this is very helpful and I will pass it on to my son in law.
Blessings,

Mary
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

keys represent authority, and the enemy can't take that from your son-in-law as the man of his house he is the authority in that house and represents Jesus for that household. I love the original star trek theme, it's so 60s, but what I think is more important is the words that went along with that theme...

"Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. It's 5 year mission, to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHhePr0TKfc

It is a spiritual battle that we're all in (ref Eph 6:12), and the sooner we realize that and we start to take up our God given authority and fight back against the enemy and start to go toward what the Lord has for us in this life the better it is for us. The enemy does come to steal kill and destroy (ref John 10:10 ) but Jesus came that we might have life more abundantly. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

So good! Thanks
Blessings,

Mary