Mercedes

Archived Dreams from 2017
bella
Diamond Member

Mercedes

Post by bella »

Dreamt I was driving to park in a car park. There was some junk in my car (as there is in real life). It's a car I bought not long ago, brand new, red. I was parking it in this car park that seemed to be under a corporate building of some sort. Parking spaces seemed to be allocated.

I was communicating with some other person in the dream. I don't recall seeing this person but they were male.

I realised that I had another car parked in this car park that I'd forgotten I owned, which was a metallic silver/grey/neutral coloured Mercedes.

I got in that Mercedes which was about the same size as my actual car that I was first driving in my dream, and sort of sporty looking like my current car. Started driving the Mercedes and came to a steep hill. I put my foot on the accelerator, but the Mercedes just didn't have enough power to get up the hill. I'm accelerating but the car wouldn't go up the steep hill.

End of dream
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Mercedes

Post by bjcollin »

flashy luxury cars are a lot lacking when it comes to power to get over the hill. parking lots or car parks as you call them are places where you're just parked and are not moving forward at all. Cars are very often about our walk with the Lord in this life. Just some observations on the dream, hope this helps you put it all together.