buying long knife that was forged in fire

Archived Dreams from 2017
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

buying long knife that was forged in fire

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This morning I dreamed that I was talking with someone and asked them if I could buy a knife that was forged in fire. Suddenly I just had the knife and I was walking around with it admiring it. This knife was awesome and was at least 30 inches long.
I ended up in a locker room carrying this knife and had to use the restroom. There was a guy using the urinal already so I waited several feet back. I didn't want to get too close with that knife because the guy using the restroom might think I was being too aggressive. I held the knife handle with my left hand and tilted the blade toward my body and held the blade in my right hand. The blade was so sharp that it cut my hand a little.
Scene changed and and I was going into a movie theater to watch a movie. I wanted to put this large knife in my locker and just like in dreams, there were many lockers along the wall. My locker had a keypad on it. I got on my knees in front of the locker and entered a 5-digit code.
When I opened the locker/safe, it lit up inside showing all my belongings. There was one or two white towels all freshly rolled up along with ammunition as well. I was happy.
My cousin Jeff came out of the movie theater and I was showing him my knife. In real life I don't smoke but in this dream I was smoking a cigarette. Jeff took it from me and extinguished it out on the floor putting out the glowing fire at the end of the cigarette. Next he asked me why I have that knife and I told him how I got it. He got really upset and walked out of the building and out on the sidewalk and was talking and apparently complaining about me. I really didn't care what he had to say, I was just so happy to have that knife.

Thanks for reading , Larry