Please share your thoughts

Archived Dreams from 2016
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Please share your thoughts

Post by kbasmommy »

I've brought this topic up before but now things I feel are overwhelming. I continue to dream of people passing away and it happens. No more nice symbolic dreams or metaphors, straight up this person is going to pass. I dreamt my friend lost a family member to suicide and today she told me the news. I dreamt another friend's daughter passed in a car accident in June last week she reached out and told me her daughter has been driving drunk and she doesn't know what to do. I am concerned about her. There are many other incidents. I pray of course and I reach out, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do or say anything else. It feels unethical to tell people the dreams. I'm not sure what has changed spiritually to where now things are really straight forwarded and happening right away. Please share thoughts is prayer the only thing to do? Obviously I can't control the situation which makes me feel like I'm seeing these things for a reason just not sure if the only reason is to pray?

Thanks 🙂
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Please share your thoughts

Post by bjcollin »

God Bless you. I get dream/visions that come to pass a lot too, although mine are more with people and places. I will see people or places months to years before I ever get to the real place and then God reminds me of the dream where He showed me the person or the place. I have not had to deal with seeing other people pass in my dreams yet, but I am sure that God can and will show that to me in the future. To me the purpose of these dreams is preparation, I know I am on His path and He has shown me the dreams to prepare me for what happens in the future, I am pretty certain this is what is going on with the death dreams as well. Prayer is also needed, so you can intercede for those families that will have the loss. Yes these types of dreams are more realistic and more literal than symbolic in nature, and that is in the way the Lord speaks in these dreams. He uses both forms of dreams, symbolic and literal. I think there comes a time in our walk with Him that he changes from symbolic to literal when we are getting closer to Him over the years of our walk. I am reminded of the verse in Joel 2:28-29 that says “And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days." The point is God uses two different types of communication in Joel 2:28 visions and dreams with different people, I think the same thing is going on here with symbolic dreams and with literal dreams which are more like visions.

PS: If you get one of those dreams about me, please warn me ;)
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: Please share your thoughts

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you BJ. I feel much better, I was quite shaken with my friend's recent loss. Your comments were encouraging and helpful. If I have any dreams about you, You'll be the first to know :wink: and I trust you'll do the same for me.