Dream about my husband (repeater)

Archived Dreams from 2018
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Dream about my husband (repeater)

Post by kbasmommy »

Repeated dream

My husband is away from home in the Army. I always think he’s doing well and everything is fine.
They helicopter him home I can see the helicopter land from outside my window. I’m on video chat with some of my friends but I specifically remember my friend Claire. I immediately hang up. I am shocked poor guy is so skinny he looks like a human Skeleton. I’m so devastated.

The Dr. Placed him on an unstable board similar to an ironing board I go to touch him and it collapses, his body flings forward into my arms and he starts gasping for air. I had no idea he as gauges in his mouth. I reach in his throat to pull out the gauges and they are bloody. The dr. Rushes back panicked too. He lays him down and I wake up.

My friend Claire sends me a text message that she’s praying for me.

End of dream
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Dream about my husband (repeater)

Post by male4christ »

God is repeating the dream cause something hasn't been learned or understood.
Seems like God is giving you visionary insight to see something. How is your relationship with your husband? Your husband or authority/leadership may need help or air of the spirit to have better spiritual strength & health. Claire is there to help as friend but I think Claire represent the air of the Holy Spirit.
Army-Are you or your husband having spiritual warfare or experiencing difficult situation with enemy forces? You or your husband may need to increase time in prayer and reading of the Bible to nourish spiritual body to help support each other & get protection for vital issues. God is allowing you to see as seer and give you the opportunity to solve possible forth coming issues or challenges cause he loves you!

Is any of this true?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Male4Christ I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond because this dream was so heavy on my heart and I only post when I truly need guidance to be mindful of others as well.

I asked my husband how he feels and we both agree that I could clean up more. I clean but not as thoroughly as I could. He was in the military so his military experiences have shaped his definition of clean which feels unrealistic and overwhelming sometimes for me. Other than that I pray we’re in a good place. I feel we are. He has expressed he feels drained and like I don’t listen in the cleaning area so maybe that’s it. I feel it is a vital issue. What a beautiful description thank you for your insight.

Claire means clarity so maybe the Holy Spirit is providing clarity on that issue.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Since the dream it is starting to feel like warfare. Asking for prayers for our marriage.
male4christ
Silver Member

Post by male4christ »

God give this couple balance in their relationship being at peace and loving one another are the best priorities. Grant them a spirit of cooperation and forgiveness so they can reach some kind of a mutual compromise. In Jesus name I pray!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you so very much! Things have shifted again to where we are cooperating and sharing what’s on our hearts! My husband gave me a big hug yesterday and it was so needed. Thank you for your kindness and beautiful prayer!