Archived Dreams from 2018
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Sarah Palin

Post by Joshua116 »

in my dream i was playing a videogame and i felt JESUS was sad

really sad, really really really sad about something, maybe something i did

the dream changed to a Subway train

i missed the train so i had to use this weird 'Skateboard' like apparatus to attach to the train tracks and catch up to the train

all the while a Woman who was like a female Minister or even Sarah Palin herself was guiding me

this Woman had something to do with the train
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Sarah Palin

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

what kind of ministry is this?

i am not familiar with this individual symbol, i know others have dreamt of this individual
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

For this dream, so what do you feel like you have been missing out on and that your catching up on in your life that Jesus is sad with you about? For Sarah Palin, what do you know about her or feel about her other than she is the ex Alaskan Governor 2006-2009?
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

i guess just dealing with my addiction to food and lust

i had a victory last night, i made it happen

it's hard to say what Sarah Palin or that Woman meant

i see so Women in Church/Churchianity, in high positions
ServantofTruth

Post by ServantofTruth »

Interesting. I just had a dream with video games in it and have another time recently as well.
I was puzzled and still seeking further revelation but I really don’t think it was literally videogames, for myself or for you.

What I’ve sensed is they can symbolize a false reality, especially when I read the rest of your dream.
A Subway is an underground mode of transportation and possibly indicative of the subconscious and/or undercover operations if you will.

I’m unsure about the skateboard and your trying to catch-up. Sarah Palin, was it definitely her?
Jesus being sad imho is not about anything you did but about what’s been going on with you beneath your reality or what you perceive as your reality (the video game).
I cannot recommend strongly enough seeking out a strong, mature ministry that deals in inner healing and deliverance. I believe God gave you this dream to you and that it’s message is extremely important.
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

You are playing/toying with something what makes Jesus sad. You know you have a destiny and if you follow the path Holy Spirit will help you and guide you to reach your destiny. It's a warning but also encouragement to get on track.