Video game systems ?

Archived Dreams from 2018
ServantofTruth

Video game systems ?

Post by ServantofTruth »

Hello,

I dreamt my mother was giving old video game systems to my grade school science teacher and I was very upset and against this in the dream but basically ignored. The science teacher was interested in them and seemed to be looking them over to see what they were worth.

Any ideas?

Thx.
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Video game systems ?

Post by male4christ »

You are searching for answers & trying to develop your subconscious skills to give you an edge so you can overcome some challenges to your walking life. If you were ignored than it would be advantages to pray & study to gain Godly knowledge.. Determine your destiny and work towards that goal. Mathew 13:12 whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance..

Hope this helps :)
ServantofTruth

Post by ServantofTruth »

Doesn’t resonate but thx
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Could it be that something that is rightfully yours (as an inheritance perhaps) is being taken from you and offered to someone else? You feel ignored and treated like a child with no voice of authority in the matter. science means knowledge so perhaps it has to do with something known or something kept secret to you. Being treated like a child, Mother, grade school, games.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG