Change of clothes

Archived Dreams from 2018
lynadvs
Silver Member

Change of clothes

Post by lynadvs »

In this dream i was at a church that i used to attend. Service had not yet began but it was alot of people already there. In real life this is a smaller church with just a handful of members. In this dream the church was larger and was full of people. It seem that this was a special service that me and my sister helped organize. I remember saying to myself "I need to change clothe" as i said that to my self I could see the clothes that i was going to change into. It was a pair of jeans with the rips in them and a blouse. I remember seeing a few familiar faces. I also remember being amazed at how many people were present. As I moved about, talking to some of the familiar people, i thought to myself again " I need to change clothe". Again I saw the jeans and the blouse. It was almost time for the service to start. Once again the thought came to me " I got to change clothes". Again, I saw the jeans and blouse. This time remember thinking also " they won't receive that" referring to the clothes. Then i went to my sister and said that we have to leave and go to another church.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Change of clothes

Post by PastorJKG »

It sounds like "Change" is exactly what this church needs. Perhaps you are being assigned to pray for this church to have productive change. Maybe the assignment goes further than prayer. Don't back down from religious spirits and don't let them intimidate you. Your call is to a new look as well as presentation. The message remains the same but the wrapping is always evolving or dying. You may hold the key to a ministries future.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG