Does Joan of Arc mean anything???

Archived Dreams from 2018
Miyme

Does Joan of Arc mean anything???

Post by Miyme »

Seems like this may be attached to previous dream posted on here...anywhoo, had a dream this morning about calling a well known gospel singer/evangelist... and I began singing one of the beginning lyrics to a worship song ( it was "I TOLD the Storm") she picked up from there afterwards she began talking about me being like a Joan of Arc type & how hard the fight can be but this is what I was called to do then she began to encourage me in the Lord... She was talking to her husband as she was ministering and told me to hold on because he had a word for me too but then she came back to the phone said no it was some confusion because they have company coming over so it was a little distracting to speak to me...However, I could hear him admonishing her in the background, said he didn't know me and didn't have a word why did you tell her THAT!! I got a little discouraged then she said hold on God is talking to me you were supposed to be a multi millionaire/billionaire by now but part of your inheritance diverted to somebody related to your dad. She called a name however, that is someone who is usually symbolic for the enemy or an antagonistic personality in my dreams anyways...she went on to minister but then it was no longer her it was her husband and now it was like I was in the house with them... he began to say that it was time for me to move that God was sending me out with my husband said it was time for me to go to church with my husband and he says but it was out near San Francisco and he was just talking about I'm going to be in ministry together with my husband and me trying to stay where I was (southern California) at OR trying to commute back to the church where I was at from living up there would wear me out that it was time for me to \{prepare myself\} to GO!}
Miyme

Re: Does Joan of Arc mean anything???

Post by Miyme »

I'm reposting to see if anyone can help me with this one...never got a response before...thanks God bless
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

i've never had a dream like this where the interpretation seems to be IN the dream itself

Joan of Arc of course was significant and so to is your dream

i would see what the woman told you about the fight being tough and read the lyrics of that song you sang
Miyme

Post by Miyme »

Hi Josh!! Thx I guess I'm OVER thinking it but yes the interpretation does seem to be indicated...guess I'M just stuck on Joan don't get the connect right now...frustrating
Miyme

Post by Miyme »

This dream was over two years ago Annnndddd still has an indelible mark on my spirit!!!! Recently, reviewed it in my notes, thinking Joan may be a symbol for spiritual warfare...
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

Joan d'Arc was a warrior and visionary. So, that's what God is saying you are.
Miyme

Post by Miyme »

My God!!! Yes, He's been dealing with me about that...I'm now studying more on it