church door wreck

Archived Dreams from 2018
spiritledd
Diamond Member

church door wreck

Post by spiritledd »

in a vision i wrecked school bus into church door ...but insurance paid for damage ...sister was with me ...and my sister got dentures through insurance because she hit mouth on dash and so it knocked teeth out ...then i was driving a Cadillac and accelerator was stuck ...i was pushing on brakes to stop but it would not ...i was thinking about ditching it
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: church door wreck

Post by male4christ »

May be trained in ministry and experiencing mess with people or financial frustration?
Discern words to see if others or sister is telling the truth. Pray for wisdom, may need to slow down and rest. If your driving a Cadillac its a mark of leadership in greatness & high moral standards. Also pray against hindrances that may try to block your progress.

Hope its helpful.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: church door wreck

Post by PastorJKG »

Not being able to stop a vehicle often speaks of an anxiety about not being in control. Feeling like something needs to be slowed down or stopped but it just keeps on going. This could potentially cause a wreck. There seems to be a sense of transition. Bus, church doors, Cadillac. Possibly a shift in ministry opportunities or assignment. Insurance covered everything. it may get messy and complicated but all things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Rom. 8:28

Hope this helps
PastorJKG