My TV

Archived Dreams from 2018
Devine888
Bronze Member

My TV

Post by Devine888 »

I was living in a new house. I walked downstairs and saw a man there cleaning. I looked over at my TV and noticed that my large flat screen was missing and had been replaced with an older style. I was angry .I asked the man what happened to my TV ?and he said your sister took it. I was furious. I grabbed my phone and started calling my sister to tell her to bring my TV back.
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: My TV

Post by male4christ »

Are you going thru a process renovation, reconstruction & enlargement? All things are new.
If it was a vivid dream or if you feel it was prophetic in nature you may obtain a new house, business or new church.

The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord. If something was taken is it due to some identity crisis, or someone taking your idea, taking credit for your success?
If you felt it was literally your real sister may need to patch lines of communication.

*I think you may be going thru some reconstruction and God wants to enlarger your spiritual life.
He want you to say to wisdom you are my sister. Pray for wisdom on how to get fresh visions, dreams & revelations back by communicating with GOD for an upgraded & updated visions...

Hope this helps
Devine888
Bronze Member

Re: My TV

Post by Devine888 »

That you so much for allowing God to use you!