My son and. a Tarantula

Archived Dreams from 2018
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

My son and. a Tarantula

Post by PurestPlace »

In this dream my son was screaming as a brown hairy taratula was forcing it's way into his mouth. I grabbed the flap of an army green back pack he was carrying and used it to grab the spider and yank it out of his mouth. My son was sobbing.
What a strange dream. It makes sense to me some because he has been going through a rough time.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
hishandmaiden

Re: My son and. a Tarantula

Post by hishandmaiden »

Dear Purestplace,

Though this is seemingly a somewhat scary dream, in actuality it is a very encouraging dream. Though the enemy was coming after your son, the enemy was overtaken and his plan destroyed. It is also by grabbing the edge of the army green back pack that you were able to defeat him. Army gear is used in battle, and it is spiritual warfare that defeats the enemy. Prayer is the key, in the natural and in the spirit.

Blessings
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Re: My son and. a Tarantula

Post by PurestPlace »

Thank you ❤️
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24