Witnessing

Archived Dreams from 2018
Devine888
Bronze Member

Witnessing

Post by Devine888 »

I was in a public place with three ladies. I was talking to one of the young ladies about her not living a lesbian lifestyle. I came in contact with this young lady a couple months ago and I felt the need to witness to her then . I noticed that the lady's behavior had changed drastically from the last time I had seen her. I was concerned because the other two ladies that were with her had convinced her that living a homosexual lifestyle was ok. I was thinking to myself she's not receiving anything I'm telling her. As they walked away, I said I'll just pray for her.
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Witnessing

Post by male4christ »

I was in a public place with three ladies. I was talking to one of the young ladies about her not living a lesbian lifestyle. I came in contact with this young lady a couple months ago and I felt the need to witness to her then . I noticed that the lady's behavior had changed drastically from the last time I had seen her. I was concerned because the other two ladies that were with her had convinced her that living a homosexual lifestyle was ok. I was thinking to myself she's not receiving anything I'm telling her. As they walked away, I said I'll just pray for her.

God calls us to be vulnerable some water a seed and others reap a harvest. The number 3 represents perfect witness and a lady can refer to virtuous behavior or the church. Lesbian represents isolation or exclusion, fear or anxiety about femininity & wanting people to love you.
*The fact you came in contact with someone's need is great. God wants you to love the lost whether its people you know or strangers. Loving people is a witness in itself whether people listen to you or not Gods love speaks volumes. Perhaps there are church members or others you know who feel isolated or excluded & need the witness that God loves them!
Devine888
Bronze Member

Re: Witnessing

Post by Devine888 »

😁 Thank you I receive it!