No shoes at work

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Ivy
Silver Member

No shoes at work

Post by Ivy »

Hello. My husband had this dream. IRL he is about to retire from this factory that he dreamt about:

He was at the factory. The factory looked like it did 20 years ago. He noticed he was in his socks. He tried to hide it by standing behind things. He talked to a few fellow employees. Then he was in the locker room and saw someone else's things in there. There were guys getting ready to go home. He didn't know any of them. He woke up with the feeling that he didn't belong there.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: No shoes at work

Post by keilani »

Shalom Ivy! Interesting dream--it made me wonder if maybe your husband had another passion that he wanted to pursue when he was younger?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Keilani, I don't think he gave any thought to it at the time, but looking bad he regretted not getting into carpentry. That could be the meaning of this. Thank you!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You're welcome! May God grant you both grace in this next, new season of life :)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Shoes can also speak of issues of peace. Ephesians 6, feet shod with gospel of peace. Perhaps retiring is causing him some undo anxiety.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Oh, I didn't know that shoes can represent peace. Interesting. That fits perfectly here. My husband wants very much to retire, but we just bought some land to build a house on, and he's worried that once he retires the bank won't give us a loan. We're praying that his retirement won't be an issue.

Thank you PastorJKG!