Three Telephone Calls - Protect the Baby.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Three Telephone Calls - Protect the Baby.

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hello to All,

I had the following dream a couple of days ago and will appreciate any thoughts that you all may have...

The dream began with me knowing that I had received three phone calls... I was in a room and a man was at the front of the class/room at a blackboard(?) I told him the telephone numbers from which I received the three calls. He said that the first two were from Oprah’s home. He gave the name of a man who apparently was affiliated with Oprah and told me that I had to hide/protect myself and the child. I was puzzled and said that I didn’t have a baby. I then remembered that the man whose name was given had dated and had a child with a black model. I told someone who was next to me... At first I said "Naomi" (the British black supermodel) but then I realized that it was not "Naomi" but another black model with whom he had a child.

The man who was standing at the front of the room/class then told me that the third call was from a company that wanted me to be their queen.

I am quite lost and just can not understand the dream. Any thoughts?

Thank you
Chrisy
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Three Telephone Calls - Protect the Baby.

Post by PastorJKG »

I do not know if the stories are true or not but I have heard that Oprah is suspected of being connected to Jeffrey Epstein and part of the child trafficking that he is accused of. Perhaps this dream is meant to be some confirmation of that. For your prayerful consideration.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

The company wanting you to be their Queen. Aaliyah, a R&B singer and actress who had her start singing in church, played the star roll in a vampire film called, "Queen of the damned". She was killed shortly thereafter in a plane crash in the Bahamas. I say this because the word Queen brought the situation to my mind. Perhaps there is a connection. Maybe not, You will have to decide if it fits at all. Could it be that you are being tempted to join ranks with something for your career that looks promising but could cost you your testimony and closeness to the Lord? For your prayerful consideration. If it doesn't fit, just throw it out.
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Pastor JKG,

Thank you for your response and it's greatly appreciated. Oprah's link to Epstein and the temptation of career/business advancement - definitely food for thought...

Regards,
Chrisy
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Pastor JKG,

You just may be right! Have you heard of Peter Nygaard? He is a Finnish-Canadian former fashion executive and accused sex trafficker (child sex trafficking) and a close friend of Oprah:
The Canadian fashion mogul Peter Nygard was charged on Tuesday with sex trafficking, racketeering and other crimes targeting dozens of women and underage girls over a quarter century in three countries, U.S. authorities said. Canadian police arrested Nygard in Winnipeg, Manitoba, on Monday at the U.S. government’s request under the countries’ extradition treaty.
I had the dream on 12/05/2020 and apparently he was arrested on 12/14/2020, nine days after my dream. BTW - he dated a couple of black American "models".

Thank you for your interpretation!
Chrisy
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Could be. I have had several dreams that seemed to tie into stuff like that in the news within a few days.
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

:like:
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Praise Jesus!

Please read the book of Ruth regarding your dream. I feel the dream refers to: attempts by someone...upon you ...to use your calling in a place where God has not approved. The first two attempts were not legitimate and so in the dream, you are being warned to protect yourself and the baby or the gift in you, ( the child).
Those first 2 calls came from Oprah's home. Orpha's home is Moab. see Ruth chapter 1. Read Genesis 19: 35 & 36 concerning the children Lot bore by his daughters in Moab. Please study further Moab and the Moabites worship practices.

Ruth and Orpah are sisters, ( by the way the Bible spelling of Oprah Winfrey''s name is the way it was originally spelled on her birth certificate) Naomi is the mother of their deceased husbands. The book of Ruth has to do with famine and even wheat and barley. It is a long involved story which may interpret your dream, Now "Black Model " is a model currently used for stocks, bonds, trading options, evaluating loans etc, which may tie into the famine portion of the book of Ruth and how she used wheat and barley to conceive a child.

Definition of Queen is the female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.

Notice in the definition of queen the independence, the inheritance and ( right of birth ) vs illegitimately.
I pray this is not too confusing, but your dream is important and it may take some prayer and study to receive the interp, Be patient and let Jesus reveal it to you.

Jesus Is Lord!
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

GloryHis,

Wow!!!!! Thank you so very much for your post!!!!!! I will most definitely do as you recommended and study the Book of Ruth and the Moabite religious practices. I will also pray for understanding as well. This dream must be very important indeed since it includes the warning/instruction to protect myself and the child.

Again - thank you very, very much for your post,
Chrisy
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Jesus bless you, you are so welcome.
Jesus Is Lord!