Car dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
rarara
Gold Member

Car dream

Post by rarara »

I was in a car that was already moving and suddenly realised that I was in the back seat and no one was driving! The car was speeding up and going down a hill. Somehow I know that it was the hill that leads to Newmarket. Needless to say I was very scared and my first thought was to just open the door and fall out but it didn't seem the right thing to do because I couldn't just leave the car. Somehow I climbed over to the driver's seat which in the dream was very difficult and then I was driving as per normal.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Car dream

Post by PastorJKG »

It could be that you are riding in something you need to be driving. Sometimes in our humility, we fail to realize our God given authority. If He calls us to lead something, we can not sit back and let someone else drive it. A new market. A new opportunity to do business. Whether kingdom business, or regular business is yours to discern. For your prayerful consideration.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi
Thanks Pastor JKG for your answer. It makes a lot of sense and I know I am being challenged to go ahead with something new.
Blessings

Angela
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I thought that Newmarket means that you're moving towards a new job or business (whatever your calling/gifting/desire is). A new market.

Cars generally mean career in my dreams rather than ministry, but I know others have that symbol as ministry.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Yes totally agree Bella and thank you for reading and replying.
It's not ministry it's the other.
Bless you Bella :)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

You're most welcome.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Kia ora Angela :) Saw your post and just wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Holidays! Grace and blessings in abundance!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Thanks Keilani. Same back. Meri kirihimete!