Waiting 1 hr for a college class

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Waiting 1 hr for a college class

Post by bjcollin »

I had this dream this morning 12/21/2020 right before waking up, I think I have an idea on it, but I want to see what y'all think for confirmation purposes:

In this dream I was inside of a huge college campus, it reminded of my alma matter Texas State university, but much bigger. I was a student and I was in a room that we were using for purposes of a study group. All of the desks were pushed into the center of the room and I was there with two other unknown younger guys that were with me in the study group. We were talking about some type of design on paper when I had this piece of graph paper come out with an in color design on it and it had different heads on it and writing kinda like a flyer of some kind. (sorry can't remember more about the design on the paper than that). I thought the design was a previous one that I recognized and not the new design I was looking for or that we were studying, so I left the study room and went down the hall to the another room where the printer was.

When I was in the printer room, I opened the printer drawer, and it was filled with graph paper that was already printed on with the old design. I was expecting at least blank graph paper I thought, not the already printed on used paper with the old design to be inside the printer, and I was wondering why they reused this paper. So I emptied the printer drawer of the old reused design paper and I placed it all into the recycle bin to recycle it. After I took care of the printer and put it back online I headed back to the study room.

This time when I entered the room, the study group was gone, and there was a history class in session in the room. The desks that were previously all in the middle for our study group had now been put into rows and there were students in all of them. The room I walked into was almost completely dark as the professor was showing a presentation to the class on a projector. I stumbled across the completely dark room and said to the professor excuse me did you find or save my things (laptop computer/books/papers) that I had left in the room right before the class? The professor gave me this look like I was rude for interrupting his class, and he said to me in a firm tone to come back in 1 hour when he was done with his class. I stumbled back across the room and then I left the room. I was standing in the hallway outside of the room and I was feeling some anxiety about my lost things. I was wondering if I should go downstairs to check to see if anybody had turned them into facilities and then I was wondering what I was going to do for the hour until I would come back to search for my lost things again in the room. I saw the cafeteria down the hall, and the library and some other rooms, and the dream ended with me keeping the anxiety under control and trying to decide what to do while I was waiting the hour.

Any ideas on the dream appreciated. Thank you.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Waiting 1 hr for a college class

Post by PastorJKG »

This is what came to mind. The school setting with younger students, Your position as a teacher and influencer of other prophetic people. The old used graphs, there is nothing new under the sun. We use the same ancient symbols of scripture from thousands of years ago to interpret dreams still today. God uses the same patterns. We are anxious to get the answer we desire, but the teacher (The Lord) is wanting us to learn to trust Him and be patient as He works this season for His glory and our good. In your patience, possess ye your souls. In our impatience, we sometimes get out of step with the Lord and miss valuable opportunities for advancement and blessing. If you can trust Him in the crucible, the fire will have no power over you. For your prayerful consideration. Your brother in Christ, James Garner.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I don't know bj, this one had me stumped. The only thought that came to mind--maybe it was because of the history class--was not wanting history to repeat itself. Being in class (ie. studying/working with fellow learners/students in life's classroom), the situation you explained (ie. things not happening the way you expected/thought it should be done)...what did stick out was that the class was now a history class and the thought that I mentioned above came to mind. Maybe that thought fits with not wanting to lose your belongings during the waiting process?? Not sure if that was a help but I DO pray He will give you wisdom and understanding!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Pastor Garner / Keilani,

*hugs* both of you guys are a real help on this dream each in your own way on hearing from the Lord.

For the last 2 years my wife and I have been waiting and praying on opening our own church on the side of town where we live. I felt this dream pertained to that. I will send you guys a private message explaining a bit more so as not to confuse the issue on the open board. Thank you.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

So, when I first read your dream, I wanted to respond but got distracted with my grandaughter and Christmas baking! I thought the same as I have thought, where you’re concerned, pastors and church plant! I have fir years, I have seen you and Ellie pastoring and feeding your flock (remembering your backyard dream) Brian you have been faithful to study and dig into His Word, to be accurate, to know the truth, be FAITHFUL and committed! It amazes me the example you and Ellie give to all of us 💕

2 Timothy 2:15
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
TPT -
15 Always be eager to present yourself before God as a perfect and mature minister, without shame, as one who correctly explains the Word of Truth.

I believe that after all this time of preparation, dedication and trust, you’re ready for such a time as this! You will reap what you have abundantly sowed and your harvest is ready to be poured out! Well done though good and sooooo faithful servants! I see an acceleration on your horizon and many will be saved, will glean, be fed to overflowing and you will never have lack! I see people pouring into your church! Not just babies, but those ready to serve and give!! Prosperous in all you do! Be prepared, your diligence is expounding in harvest in places you would never expect or Dream possible! I am hearing Afghanistan, Iran, Estonia (never heard of that one so I looked it up 😳) Gastonia? Igastan? I don’t know if any of these makes sense!

Be prepared for excessivee excelerwtion and advancement! Archangels have been commissioned to prepare the way, just walk in it! Ellie, more prophetic words and dreams are pouring in for you.

Love you and Ellie
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......