Transtestagreement

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Transtestagreement

Post by PastorJKG »

I had a dream in March about three men sitting at a poolside telling me they were Trans test agreement like it was one word. Transtestagreement. It has baffled me. Trans could be short for transformation or transsexual, I really wasn't sure of the purpose of the dream. Test could be a season of testing or a test to pass. Agreement with who or what? I don't know.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Transtestagreement

Post by keilani »

Shalom Pastor JKG. Just my thoughts--the three names reminds me of the parable of the seed. Wondering if the three men (men being earth/ground) represent the three different types of ground (Matt 13: 19-22). I've found that during my growing time in Him, my heart issues had to be dealt with-- meaning that I went through each of those stages of soil quality. Once the issues were dealt with, then I was able to move into the 30, 60, 100 fold ground that He desires us to be. Pools, depending on how they appear in my dream, can be places where I practice/learn. God give you wisdom and understanding in all things.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Transtestagreement

Post by bjcollin »

PastorJKG,

Just by definitions of the words:
Trans - on or to the other side of; across; beyond.
Test - a procedure intended to establish the quality, performance, or reliability of something, especially before it is taken into widespread use.
Agreement - 1. harmony or accordance in opinion or feeling; a position or result of agreeing; 2. a negotiated and typically legally binding arrangement between parties as to a course of action; 3. the absence of incompatibility between two things; consistency.

Just some thoughts:
So to me this might be a spiritual test that is coming up in the near future which the purpose of the testing is to move you beyond where you are at now. The test will be in the area of agreements. Or to test you to move you beyond an agreement.

Hope this helps.

in Christ,