Received a Reward from President Trump

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
jd2011

Received a Reward from President Trump

Post by jd2011 »

Hello and God Bless Everyone:

Before I get into the dream, I want folks to know that I do not support Trump or Biden, so not quite sure why Trump is in my dream. Perhaps he is symbolic that is why I need your help with insight and /or interpretation.

The dream:

I was in this room with a lot of kids and their mothers.

They were talking very loud and I was tired and trying to get some rest and I went to sit down on the floor to go to sleep and a mother and her children came and sat right by me and I remember getting up to move to another location so I can get some rest.

I found another place to lay down, and someone else came in the same area and I was not able to get any rest. I walked back over where most of the people were, and a little boy told me that I was going to get some type of reward but I couldn't hear him because the noise in the room was too loud.

Then President Trump came out of nowhere, totally unexpected, and gave me a hug and he looked at the little boy and said why did you tell her and I told President Trump I couldn't hear him so I don't know what he said (it was as if what President Trump was going to give me was a surprise and I was not supposed to know). He had two items in his hands that were blue in color, one of the items look like a leather diploma cover that had my name on it, the other item was a blue envelope with something in it, and when I went to open the envelope, I woke up from the dream, so I don't know what was inside the envelope.

Any interpretation or insight into this dream is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Jd2011
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Received a Reward from President Trump

Post by bjcollin »

JD2011,

>Before I get into the dream, I want folks to know that I do not support Trump or Biden, so not quite sure why Trump is in my dream. Perhaps he is >symbolic that is why I need your help with insight and /or interpretation.

I apologize that these days you almost have to preface dreams with this type of statement just due to the current unstable political climate. Please remember there is none of that type of judgment allowed here at the Tehillah Dreams board per our guidelines, if you see this type of behavior on our board, please notify a moderator or admin so we can take care of it. We ultimately desire to be honoring to Jesus Christ in all that we say or do in our interpretations of dreams from the Lord.

Correct on symbolic. Many times in dreams that are non-prophecy in nature, the President (regardless of who they are) will symbolically represent Father God or another ultimate authority figure in your life. I believe this to be the case in your dream.

I feel that the first part of the dream with the children in it is about current distractions or worries in life and not being able to get any rest and not being able to hear the Lord clearly as you want to or need to. I believe that the Lord would have you know that if you continue to press into knowing Him more and keep moving to get rid of the distractions or worries, then there will be a reward from Him. In the dream the reward is two blue items, a diploma cover which indicates graduation or passing the test, and a blue envelope which indicates a message from the Lord or a reward from the Lord. Blue is the color of communion or revelation, so I feel that the real reward is being able to have more communion/revelation from the Lord as you will be able to more clearly hear from Him and have a closer relationship with Him.

Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.
James 4:8a - Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
Jeremiah 29:13-14a You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord,

Hope this helps on the dream. God Bless you.

in Christ,
jd2011

Post by jd2011 »

Thank you Mr. Collins much appreciated!

I receive your interpretation of my dream, exactly what I've been praying, a closer relationship with the Lord, the most important desire in my life.

God bless you.

Jd2011
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

JD2011,

May I add a few comments in response to your post?

On 02/21/04 I had a dream. George W. Bush was POTUS at that time and he was in my dream as the President. In that dream I knew that Queen Elizabeth had given him a pen on his visit there. Subsequent dreams also revealed "Winston Churchill", "World War II". and King Cyrus' ending of the Babylonian captivity and giving the Jews the opportunity to return and rebuild the temple that was destroyed. I waited for years to see the fulfillment of my dreams; i.e., which President will receive a pen from the Queen?

When President Trump visited Queen Elizabeth, guess what she gave to him?
"The Queen gave Donald Trump an abridged first edition of Winston Churchill’s book, “The Second World War.” The Queen also gave Trump a three-piece pen set, comprising a fountain pen, rollerball pen and ball point pen with a royal cypher, in a presentation box.
Additionally:
An educational organization focusing on the Jewish Temple said Wednesday it has minted a coin bearing US President Donald Trump’s image to honor his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The Mikdash Educational Center said the “Temple Coin” features Trump alongside King Cyrus, who 2,500 years ago allowed Jews to return to Jerusalem from their exile in Babylon.
I KNOW what the Lord has revealed and confirmed to me multiple times. We must all remember that the Most High chose King Cyrus (who was not a Jew and who did not worship Him) to serve His purpose. The Most High is about to shake up this world for the restoration and purification of His Church.

YSIC,
Chrisy
jd2011

Post by jd2011 »

Hi Chrisy:

I dont't know much about the nuances of politics and the political world, but I do know about the church, who right now is worldly and I believe your comment [The Most High is about to shake up this world for the restoration and purification of His Church.] I consistently pray for the Body of Christ (the Bride of Christ) that we will be ready to receive the Bridegroom when he comes back for a church without spot or wrinkle. Amen!

God bless you!

Jd2011