Dream at a big university

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Dream at a big university

Post by bjcollin »

Dream 03/08/2021

I had a dream right before I woke up this morning. In this dream Elie and I were at a huge modern university. Texas A&M University is what I heard the name of the university is, but it was way more huger than the university is now and way more modern as well. In this dream Elie and Scotty got separated from me somehow and were stuck, and I was spending most of the dream trying to find them. Then at one point I was in a big building lobby cafe type of place and I ran into Tina and Henry Malone and they introduced me to Katherine Kulhman who was a very nice old woman (IRL she died 1976). I shook her hand and said “it’s a pleasure, very glad to meet you ma’am,” and then I said “excuse me but I need to go help my wife.”

I ran towards these double doors that everybody was stuck at as they were all trying to get through the one side opened door, both ways against each other. I could not get close to the crowded door area at first, so I started picking up my arms and I flew around this big building lobby like a bird until somebody saw me and then they opened up the way through the crowd so that I could get to the stuck door. When I finally got to examine the stuck door, I noticed that the latch on the inside of the was keeping the second door closed and all I had to do was release the latch and I opened the stuck double doors so that everybody could pass both ways and not be stuck. I passed through the door to the other side, and eventually I found Elie and Scotty. End of dream.

I have been pondering about this dream all day, and I am not sure what it means yet. Any ideas at this point are welcome!
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Dream at a big university

Post by bella »

Hi Brian,

What's the main thought that comes to mind when you think of Texas A&M? If nothing comes to mind, what's their core course?

Katherine Kuhlman had a healing ministry so I think that part is about you being introduced to some sort of healing for your relationship with Elie.

Elie's been separated from you somehow, possibly through believing a wrong belief and maybe you feel you can't get through to her. And Scotty's the pup right? So Elie and her pet [topic/subject/interest]?

Once you get your wings/get set free you're able to get through and get the breakthrough to reconnect and get people set free.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Bella,

Thank you for the response.

Texas A&M Aggies - Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_A%26M_University
I have only been there a couple of times visiting back in the 1980s. I have seen this huge college in my dreams many times over the last few years, but this is the first time I have ever heard a name for it in a dream. The college in my dreams is very modern compared to what this university looks like today. I feel the University in the dream is just symbolic of a place of higher learning in the Lord as that is what it has come to be represented as in my other dreams. That particular school also has a history as a military school and produces many engineers, both of which also apply to my life right now.

The Malone's are Deliverance Ministers and I was trained under their ministry for a few years when we lived in the Dallas area. Katherine Kuhlman had a Holy Spirit driven healing ministry back in the 1970s and she is considered to be one of God's Generals by many today in modern Pentecostal circles. She also was a pioneer and led the way for women ministers in her time. My wife has studied her ministry life and teachings way more than I have over the years, but maybe I need to start catching up some more on her ministry.

I think the flying part is representative of freedom and rising above the situation through the Holy Spirit. Once that happens and I get the Holy Spirit view on the stuck situation, then something will open up an opportunity. Right now the flow is stuck at the half open double doors, and I need to open up the latch to fully open up the double doors which will allow the flow to happen and stop the congestion.

Elie "sees" a lot more than I do. As a prophetic intercessor she has a spiritual sight gifting and can see angels and demons as well as hears words from the Lord. I have been working on my teaching/pastoral giftings these past few years and I have not been growing as much in my prophetic giftings that I used to exhibit in the past as I should be. It has been many years since I have "seen" anything and truthfully I miss it. I liked the closeness of the Lord in that type of gifting and ministry. I have been praying for more gifting in this area from the Lord lately, and I have also been praying for revival to start in America, and especially in myself and in our ministry.

Thank you again for the reply.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

That's excellent.

Yes for the university, engineering came to my mind, and universities always speak in my dreams to that tertiary education in God.

Elie's "pet" topic - not a negative - is the healing ministry and KK. I'm excited for her and you. I'm glad your separation from Elie is also not a negative.

And yes the double doors felt to me of that release when you open the doors and things will just rush through. Removing the bottle neck.

Good dream.
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Glory to Jesus!

Please pray concerning my reply. It is what I believe I am hearing Jesus say .I can spiritual sense the flow of the Holy Ghost flowing freely once the latch has been removed. The latch is holding the door, ( it is a part of another door) the latch in this case perhaps is latching on to what we want, see in others, had before, how we think it should be.

Release the latch. Jesus wants to use us. He can't, if we limit him with our expectations.( The latch). Our gifts will never look like anyone else. Remove all preconceived desires, prayers etc. and let Jesus know we are open to however, he wants to use us.
Jesus Is Lord!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I had a couple of more follow on dreams to this one…

Last month I dreamed I had received a letter from Texas A&M university that there was a hold being placed on me because I had accidently clicked on something online to take a training and I had not paid the price. I was a bit upset that I was being held up by a university that I had not even attended. I dismissed the dream last month as nonsense until the Lord gave me a new dream this morning which brought this original dream back to remembrance this morning.

In the dream this morning I was actually at Texas A&M university trying to finally get the hold cleared. I had paid for the training online but I had to go to the university offices in person to get something that showed that I had cleared the hold. I was lost for a while in this huge campus but i finally found the office building where I was supposed to be at. When I got inside there were lines everywhere and the line I was supposed to be in was for window 5. I waited in the line for a while, but then the line quickly went away as they had closed window 5 for the day and all those in front of me simply accepted that and they went away. I did not accept that so I quickly pressed my way up to the front of window 5 and I pleaded with the worker there because I had come such a long way and I did not want to wait more and come back tomorrow and I finally got her to give me my envelope even though she had just closed the window. She brought a box like an index card box full of little envelopes and found my envelope and handed it to me. I opened the envelope to check what was inside of it because it was hand sized and it seemed way too small to hold a letter... and I found it had 2 smaller envelopes inside of it, one contained 3 blue lion shaped kids stickers, and the other contained a white sticker with something written on it but I couldn’t read what it said it in he dream I only saw that it had writing on it. I thanked her and quickly put the envelopes back together and put them away in one of my pockets and left the building headed home. As I was headed out of the campus toward home I passed a big group of kids on a lawn at the end of a building that were singing popular songs from commercials, and evidently those were all songs that were inspired and authored by students that had attended that university. I passed by not stopping at the singing groups, and I was determined to head back home. On the way out of the campus town I made a big left turn on a different road, and then I got a cellphone call from my dad asking where I was, end of dream.

When I awoke from the dream this morning and started praying about it God brought this original dream back to remembrance.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The timing of these two new dreams are very interesting and the Lord is starting to connect the dots... On the first dream it was right before we started a new 6 week Sunday School series on The Supernatural Realm and the last teaching was closed out yesterday morning... I had the second dream this morning. Lots of Godly and some un-godly spiritual activity in our church these last 6 weeks, something was stirred up spiritually with the preaching's and the teachings, and our service ended yesterday with an outpouring of intercession for Ukraine. We feel that God wants to break through and start something in this small congregation and there are so many spiritual roadblocks that we are trying to overcome. My wife was feeling attacked last weekend, so we took Friday and Saturday to drive 2 hours to Corpus Christi TX at the beach just as a get away to rest and relax a little bit, I think some healing occurred this weekend for us.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

GloryHis,

This is exactly what I think it is in reference to as well. I have often thought about these great ministries of the past years with God's Generals, and even the more recent great ministries I was briefly trained under as well like Vision Life Ministries, Streams Ministries, Generals International, etc., and I start to think where is my place in all of this? How has God gifted me and my wife, and how/where are we to minister before the Lord where we are at in life now? What has God planned for us to do for Him in the future? What do I need to learn from Him to get me to where He needs me to be? I try not to limit God in any way, but maybe as an engineer I am way too practical in much of my thinking. I look at all of the mighty examples and mighty training and then I look at myself and my current relationship with the Lord and where we are currently at in ministry and many times I feel like I am a failure or not living up to expectations. I know God wants to move and I am not totally sure on how to allow Him to do so or what preparations I need to make to open that latch up. Thank you for your input, I value it greatly.

gloryhis wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:26 pm Glory to Jesus!

Please pray concerning my reply. It is what I believe I am hearing Jesus say .I can spiritual sense the flow of the Holy Ghost flowing freely once the latch has been removed. The latch is holding the door, ( it is a part of another door) the latch in this case perhaps is latching on to what we want, see in others, had before, how we think it should be.

Release the latch. Jesus wants to use us. He can't, if we limit him with our expectations.( The latch). Our gifts will never look like anyone else. Remove all preconceived desires, prayers etc. and let Jesus know we are open to however, he wants to use us.

in Christ,