A Man's Tan Oxford Shoe

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

A Man's Tan Oxford Shoe

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hi Everyone,

I would greatly appreciate anyone's assistance in the interpretation of a dream that I had several nights ago. Here is the dream:

I was somewhere (alone)… I knew that someone was fixing or preparing "the shoe"… then suddenly a tan colored man's oxford shoe was in my hand… I looked at it, admiring its classic/elegant/formal style and felt such great love and happiness for the shoe… I held it close to me. The dream ended.

NOTE - Position of the Shoe: My left hand was palm up to the level of sight and the ONE shoe was "on display" before me on my opened palm/hand. I turned my hand in many directions to examine it. Please note that it was not a pair of shoes - just one side of the pair.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts on my dream,
Chrisy
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: A Man's Tan Oxford Shoe

Post by HisBlood »

Greetings
The scripture that came to mind - Eph. 6:15 -
Feet shod

NKJ Eph. 6:15

15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
TPT
15 Stand on your feet alert, then you’ll always be ready to share the blessings of peace

I wonder if you are gifted in a unique, elegant way of bringing the gospel to people!
There is a move of God and we are being stirred up and prepared for this move! It
will be a gifting that is extraordinary to you and you will cherish it! Those are just
my thoughts 😌

Blessings
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Carolyn,

Thank you so very much!!!!! Just one follow-up question - why one man's shoe? I am a woman...

Thanks a million!
Chrisy
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

The thought I had for that is equality! You can fill a mans shoes, if God has called
you to. I am reminded of Kathryn Kuhlman’s story! She said God had called a man
to do what she did in her healing revivals, but he refused and God called her 😉

Blessings! You’re very welcome
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Carolyn,

Thank you very much for your response! It gives me much food for thought...

It may sound strange, given that I own my own firm and I am a very independent divorcee by the grace of God, but I hold on tightly to the biblical principle that a woman cannot take a man's place in God's hierarchy.

Blessings to you and thanks again!
Chrisy
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Praise Jesus!

The essence of the dream sounds as though you may be pondering a decision about someone. Some work, fixing or, preparing needed to be done, but as you ponder their behavior or the person,( holding it in the palm of your hand and examining or admiring it) you realize they have a lot of good qualities that you admire and decide to keep. Hold close to you. Why one shoe? Perhaps cause the other one is okay, it's just this one thing.

I also sense some British.... UK in here. The classic, elegant, formal style and the Oxford.
Jesus Is Lord!
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Carolyn,

Thinking... much food for thought.

Thank you again,
Chrisy
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Just a quick note in case anyone has a similar dream that may have the same/similar message...

Background
The Lord has spoken to me many times of "my assignment". I had this dream on the anniversary of my first vision, which I believe was posted here many, many years ago. The understanding came to me earlier today.

It should be noted that in ancient Israel, a man gave to another man his shoe to confirm an agreement or seal a covenant.
"Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour: and this was a testimony in Israel." Ruth 4:7
Here is an extract concerning this matter from the web:
The man making the covenant would then walk home with only one shoe, to reinforce that he was bound to a covenant. The other person has the shoe. The shoe is about 'walking' and the path we 'walk' or take in life. To give a shoe is to say to the other party that our 'walk', or way, or aim and direction in life will involve fulfilling our obligations to the one who has our shoe.
The dream is informing me that the Lord who called me, will support me in that calling. He has placed the shoe in my hand for the appointed time has come.

Has the Most High ever used the symbol of "using His shoe" in the Holy Scriptures? Yes, He has...
"God has spoken in his holiness.. Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Over Palestine will I shout." - Psalm 108:7-9