Cinderella's Coach

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lainey68
Gold Member

Cinderella's Coach

Post by lainey68 »

I had a dream a few months ago that I stuck with me and still bothers me. I dreamed I looked out my bedroom window and out of the front yard there was a coach that look like Cinderella's coach at the end of the movie. However, it was made of wood and old and kind of decrepit. I have an idea of what the stream means but I want to see if anyone else has an interpretation. Thank you.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Cinderella's Coach

Post by PastorJKG »

sometimes God calls us to things that are not flashy and shiny. We may never see the true value of it in this life. That is part of faith. It may not look like your dream ship, but it may very well be of God and part of His plan for you. For your prayerful consideration.
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

Thank you. This does make sense. When I first dreamed it, I really thought it was a sign of death. This marks me feel better, obviously. Again, thank you for the word.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Oh wow that must have been stressful for you. I never would have picked it as meaning death. So be assured. There is no doubt you are royalty but remember Jesus was a carpenter. 😉
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

The enemy must be using scare tactics to make you think he can kill you, but he can only do what the Lord allows. We bind that spirit of fear for you have not been given the spirit of fear but you have been given the Spirit of Power, and Love, and a Sound Mind. The old wooden coach probably made you think of a coffin or death but you will live and not die in Jesus name and declare the works of the lord. The old rugged Cross meant death to the old man but life to the new man in Christ. The old ship of Zion is coming one day to take us home, but until then we will occupy till He comes.