Riding with former coworker

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lainey68
Gold Member

Riding with former coworker

Post by lainey68 »

I have had several dreams that involve a former coworker that I haven't seen or spoken to in over 25 years. The first stream was I was in a car he was driving and I'm not sure where we were going but it seemed like a date. In the dream he asked me a question aboutHow we got back in touch and I didn't exactly tell him the truth but I can't remember that detail. The second dream had to do with us being married and being very happy. I'm guessing this is a flesh dream. Years ago I had a crush on him, but like I said I haven't seen or talk to him in years and haven't really even thought of him in this time. Just wondering what it could mean.
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Re: Riding with former coworker

Post by gloryhis »

Glory to Jesus!
I believe the interp may be in his name. If you can divulge his name, it may help.

Much love in Jesus name
Jesus Is Lord!
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

His name is Bill. Thank you!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

laney68,

If it is not a flesh dream... Many times dreams with old crushes or old loves from many many years ago are symbolic as a pointer to our first love Jesus. Ref Rev 2:4. So this dream could be saying that Jesus wants a closer relationship with you possibly. Just a thought I had on this dream. The other thought I had for this dream was that it represented something from the past that might need to be brought up again, possibly in the area of intimacy.

in Christ,
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

My first thought that it was Jesus as well, so that tracks. I have also been dealing with some issues concerning my childhood and my parents so that tracks as well, too.Thank you!
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Praise Jesus!
I so agree with it being about Jesus. The name means resolute protection as well as Gilded Helmet, which the helmet can be seen as a sort of protection as well. I sense your sweet spirit in your post, My Jesus give you the righteous desires of your heart.

Much love in Jesus
Jesus Is Lord!
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

Oh wow! Gilded helmet, interesting. Thank you very much!I really appreciate both you and BJ.