REPOST: Tip of the tongue came off

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ljpsalmist

REPOST: Tip of the tongue came off

Post by ljpsalmist »

PTL everyone,

I had a strange dream about a friend of mine. I was visiting the region he lives in. I was in a gymnasium sitting on bleachers when my friend came in. He took a blanket and put it over our heads and started kissing me. What was even more strange is that the tip of his tongue came off in my mouth. I pulled it out and was holding it. I then looked in his mouth to see the damage. His tongue looked fine except it had a white line on the side of it. Other than that, his tongue was fine. In real life I have never even hugged this person. Any Godly insight on this one would be a blessing to me. God bless you all.

Linda
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: REPOST: Tip of the tongue came off

Post by PastorJKG »

the things that stand out.
Friend= could it be the friend that sticks closer than a brother?
The region he lives in= another place, Christ is seated above in heavenly realms.
Under a blanket= undercover, hidden, secret place, prayer closet perhaps?
A kiss= agreement, sharing breath, infusing of two spirits.
Tongue= language or words= Putting his words in your mouth.
Proverbs 18:24
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Ephes. 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Psalm 27:5
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

For your prayerful consideration
ljpsalmist

Post by ljpsalmist »

Amen. I receive this. I am in a major battle right now. My sister was murdered and I’m grieving extremely hard. I pray day and night for her killers to be apprehended. I truly need the Lord to hide me in Him and heal me and my family. Thank you and God bless you.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I am praying for you! I can’t imagine how hard this is for you!
I agree they will be apprehended, in Jesus’ Name ❤️
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
ljpsalmist

Post by ljpsalmist »

HisBlood,

Thank you so much. God bless you.
butterflywings
Gold Member

Post by butterflywings »

The tongue is sword of the Spirit. He was a friend so maybe God giving you the right words to say and speak... over the situation even to your family🙏

You are in a region "area of influence" on sideline sitting by watching. You said in other post you want to hide. I believe He Came to comfort you but Also imparted to you HIS Word over the situation. Gymnasium is an area of activity. Maybe you are to advocate GODs say over the situation🤷‍♀️🙏

Prayers for a healed heart... prayers for the transformation and salvation of yes even a murderer.

Have you ever heard there is a thin line between Love & Hate? Speaking Life or Death. God wishes for ALL to come to know HIM. Yes even this person that murdered your sister was once a innocent little boy. HOW👀👀👀 does one with so much innocence come to murder?

I pray for healing for All souls and your families!🙏🙏🙏

Just to be clear there is a difference between Justice & Salvation. I pray for them to be found & Justice to be served!
🙏🙏🙏 God vindicates!

Look up word "Advocate"
Advocate Peace but demand Accountability if that makes sense. Prayers for wisdom🙏
ljpsalmist

Post by ljpsalmist »

Amen! 🙏🙏🙏