Revival

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: Revival

Post by HisBlood »

Hey There,
I heard Springfield in a prophetic word! He mentioned it a few times! I think it was Robin Bullock,
but it could have Hank Kunneman, too! I can’t remember what he said about it, but obviously it’s
relevant! Asuza is self explanatory, especially since the prophets have been bringing that up, again!
Great dream!!

Love C
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

🔥👍🌈
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting Springfield MO is the HQ of the A/G churches
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

A while ago I had a dream. I was being shown the silhouette of a black oak tree symbol. I saw it on a map of Arkansas. I found a Black Oak and a Marked Tree in Arkansas. I believe the next big move of God could be being revealed to His saints. In the heartland as opposed to the East or West Coast. Years ago I saw KY carved in stone and latter I saw Lewisburg Tn. I have never yet been shown what it meant but I am learning that God often shows us things years in advance. Azusa was a mighty outpouring through a man nobody expected to be used of the Lord. It was during a time of great racial tension in America. Many of the worst and most violent racial massacres took place around that time. What an exciting time to be alive and serving Jesus.
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Jesus Is Lord!