Flying in A Silver/Glass Elevator...And Dead Girl

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Flying in A Silver/Glass Elevator...And Dead Girl

Post by clare777 »

In the first part of this dream, I am in a silver like elevator...(it looked like a phone booth at first) and I push a button and I go up...then in the dream, I am flying above the earth and I look in the distance and see multitudes of people on the beach hanging out. Where the beach is...there is also a mountainside with houses and apartments and I could see the people on thier balconys and on the mountainside hanging out and socializing. In the distance I could see a giant title wave coming and was screaming from the elevator in the air that they needed to get away or they will drown.
In the dream, the title wave landed and crashed into the sea coast and multitudes of people where gone. Also, parts of the people on the mountainside where gone, and some of the houses and apartments destroyed. I remember flying specifically over the beach area and seeing that people where not there anymore...
At one point I remember landing on top of one of the mountains and getting out and yelling for my sister Kathy like I was trying to find her..
Scene changes I am outside in a phone boothe taking a shower and washing my hair... :roll: (thought life maybe :?: ). I remember walking out of the phone book and into a bedroom where it was dark. I see a young girl who was dead but is alive now...she looked very pale and had black circles under her eyes. I remember thnaing that it was me...and running out of the house and saying.."You are dead now...you are not alive!!!! (she was not quite a little girl but more like a teenager)
Scene changes and I am inside a crashed airplane..not sure who it belonged too...all I know is that everything was burned. I walked in there and found a letter with my name on it..."Clarissa Couch"...it was written on a white envelope..I did not open it...
Instead, I woke up..

Please pray about this dream....blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Clare

Just a general thought on the dream. Perhaps you are warning or trying to warn the church of what is coming, but these are apathetic people you are trying to reach and they are also not discerning.

The phone booth place of communication may be the Lord is possibly saying that He is trying to get your thoughts in alignment with the words that you need to speak. (you may be right on thought life referring to this part of the dream)

The girl can be an old man part of you, flesh that died and needs to not rise up again but is seeking to rise up again.

The airplane crash can be a ministry that has come to its end and there is something that awaits. It has your name on it may be it is made specifically for you. It kind of reminds me of that saying when someone posessed or wanted to something they would say "It has my name on it" intending that they were meant to have it or ownership.

You not opening it would probably be determined by how you felt. Like did you feel afraid, is it something you felt you did not want to face, curiousity etc you get the idea.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
talitha

Post by talitha »

Clare, I got some stuff as I was reading......

I think the phone booth/elevator is your prayer closet, so to speak, and He does or will take you from this place to see what He wants you to see - probably at this point mainly for intercession, and also to prepare you and hubby for your role in the days to come. The point, I believe, is for you to have His heart for the people. It's why He allowed you to be affected by Katrina too.

so later you are in a phone booth washing your hair - I believe that this speaks of dealing with your thought-life (as you said), renewing your mind - and the word "outside" makes me think of "outside the camp" - you are not in your home - seems maybe there is some mind-renewing that you are doing that concerns hubby.... just thinking here.....

I think the girl reminds me of the condition of the church - sad :cry: - in many places she seems to be dead, but Jesus says she's only sleeping..... this scripture comes to mind: The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! (Matthew 6:22-23) The Lord has "CALLED" (phone booth) you - with your renewed thought life - to these people......

At the end you are inside a crashed airplane - you are a survivor - the remnant..... Sing aloud with gladness for Jacob, And shout among the chief of the nations; Proclaim, give praise and say, `O LORD, save Your people, The remnant of Israel.' (from Jeremiah 31)

bless you, sis
tal
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thank you again Eagle and Tal...

I do know that Yahweh has been dealing with me about spending more time in intercession...wich i havent had time. I've been working almost 40 hrs a week (this is a part-time job mind you.. :? )
and I've been getting up at 4:45 am in the morning to be at work for 6:00 am. I only spend enough time in prayer..maybe about 15-20 mins, and thats to cover myself and my husband (full armour ect...pleading the blood). I am sooo tired when I get home and sore....
I do beleive Tal..you may be correct about the Katrina thing...yesterday while working at another store, I met a woman from New Orleans who came by the way of Katrina...and of course when i spoke with her...I wanted to cry :roll: . The only thing I could do was hug her and bless her...
Also...there is a song that Bethany World Prayer wrote during Katrina called, "Let the Church Rise"....when I hear it, I cry...hear are the lyrics...but it speaks truth..even now....

Let the Church Rise

(Verse 1)
We are alive filled with Your glorious life
Out of the dark into Your marvelous light
We are waiting with expectations
Spirit, raise us up with You

(Chorus)
Let the Church rise from the ashes
Let the Church fall to her knees
Let us be light in the darkness
Let the Church rise
Let the Church rise

(Verse 2)
Moving with power,
Bringing Your name to the earth
Singing Your praises, lifting up glorious songs
We are moving with His compassion
Spirit fill our hearts with You

(Bridge)
Let Your wind blow
Let Your wind blow
Let Your wind blow
Revive us again Lord

Blessings to you in Christ,
Clarissa
Preciousmoments

Post by Preciousmoments »

Hello, I hope that this confirms in your spirit if it doesn't just toss it away, and sorry for it being so long, :( but

I am sensing that this dream represents you going into the spirit realm and God showing you prophetic things, hence the elevator. I believe that the phone booth shape represents communication. God is communicating with you on this. The beach represents humanity I believe. They are still asleep. I believe that you seeing people on the beach directly are the non-Christians, "humanity" and those in the balconies in the houses and apartments on the mountainside perhaps are the Christians. These peoples foundations are not built on the sand. They are not walking on the sand like other people. They are built on a rock foundation, however they are still in danger. I believe this may be a warning to say that even us Christian are in danger of falling if we do not heed God's warnings. There are times when God warns us and we don't listen and we are open for the attack of the enemy. And sometimes it is not even a judgement of God on the Christians, sometimes it is the impact that an attack from the enemy will bring, and even though God will protect us, we still have to have ears to hear what the voice of God is speaking or else we will get tangled in the mess.

I believe you warning the people in the dream. The fact that "multitudes" of the people on the seashore were gone is a sign of the impact of them not heeding the warnings you were given. Also some of the people on the mountain AND their foundation being destroyed is not a good sign either. I am wondering if your sister is saved? The reason I wonder this is because she is on the mountain, which I believe represents the Christians who were still a little too close to danger. I believe you looking for her to see if she was safe, represents the danger she is in. Perhaps you should pray for her, that she heeds warnings that God may be giving to her as you pray for others that they may listen to the message that God is giving you. God always gives us all a chance to heed his warnings and change. This is what Jonah did when he spoke to the people in Ninevah. Unfortunately they didn't change, and God knew this, but He is still true to His word and He always gives us a chance to change and repent.

I think you washing your hair and taking a shower represents you cleansing yourself. Preparation for an anointing perhaps, hence the hair?

I am wondering if the dead girl represents your past. You said that she was once dead but is alive now. And you ran out screaming you are dead. I wonder if that represents something in your life that is deciding to creep back up because it is something that needs to be put to rest. I sense you running away represents you running away from something in your past. Perhaps something you may not even be consciously aware of. This may be why God is bringing it up to you in a dream. Whenever there is something that is not settled or put to rest, or something we aren't healed from yet, God always at some point will bring it up because we need to be delivered from this. The age of the girl is important I believe, perhaps you should think of some things that may have occurred in your life during that age.

Crashed airplanes I believe represent a failed ministry. I believe the envelope with your name on it is God stressing the fact that He is trying to get a message out to you. I am not sure if the crashed plane represents a warning to you about your ministry or if it is saying God has called you to help warn and intercede for others that their ministries don't fail.

I believe this is a powerful dream and God is definately trying to communicate with you. God always tells his prophets things that He may warn others on things in the future that may occur. I believe He is using you as a vessel. Continue to pray and once again if this doesn't register please toss it away.

God Bless,
Preciousmoments
Preciousmoments

Post by Preciousmoments »

clare777 wrote:Thank you again Eagle and Tal...

I do know that Yahweh has been dealing with me about spending more time in intercession...wich i havent had time. I've been working almost 40 hrs a week (this is a part-time job mind you.. :? )
and I've been getting up at 4:45 am in the morning to be at work for 6:00 am. I only spend enough time in prayer..maybe about 15-20 mins, and thats to cover myself and my husband (full armour ect...pleading the blood). I am sooo tired when I get home and sore....
I do beleive Tal..you may be correct about the Katrina thing...yesterday while working at another store, I met a woman from New Orleans who came by the way of Katrina...and of course when i spoke with her...I wanted to cry :roll: . The only thing I could do was hug her and bless her...
Also...there is a song that Bethany World Prayer wrote during Katrina called, "Let the Church Rise"....when I hear it, I cry...hear are the lyrics...but it speaks truth..even now....

Let the Church Rise

(Verse 1)
We are alive filled with Your glorious life
Out of the dark into Your marvelous light
We are waiting with expectations
Spirit, raise us up with You

(Chorus)
Let the Church rise from the ashes
Let the Church fall to her knees
Let us be light in the darkness
Let the Church rise
Let the Church rise

(Verse 2)
Moving with power,
Bringing Your name to the earth
Singing Your praises, lifting up glorious songs
We are moving with His compassion
Spirit fill our hearts with You

(Bridge)
Let Your wind blow
Let Your wind blow
Let Your wind blow
Revive us again Lord

Blessings to you in Christ,
Clarissa
Yes, life and the devil will always try to keep us "busy". So that we are tired and don't have time to do what "God has called us to do." God is truly trying to get a message out to you. It seems very loud when I read your dream. I pray that you allow God to organize your life so that you may get into the intercessory praying that this world so desperately needs. This is such an important calling, and the body of Christ needs each and everyone of us to walk in our calling. The body can't be complete if we are all not functioning properly.

Just remember that the devil is the author of confusion and stress. He is the one that is trying to have us chase our tails and continue to let life pass us by. God can redeem the time. He can make it to where you have enough time to pray for you and your family as well as the many many others that need your prayers. My mom is going through something like what you are going through now, but I am praying for her. I have the time, now that I am on break to pray. I pray that someone else can come through and pray on your behalf so that God can work in your life.

God Bless,
Preciousmoments
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thank you Preciousmoments....
I am wonderring if also the dead girl could represent that part of me that the Lord is wanting to ressurrect...???..
Pre-Katrina....I use to be in heavy intercession etc...would spend hours in prayer....and listening to the Holy Spirit....It is a part of me that i do miss.
I thought of something that Tal had mentioned also and yesterday after pondering this dream...concerning crashed airplane and dead girl...the scripture came to mind .."I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains [just one grain; it never becomes more but lives] by itself alone. But if it dies, it produces many others and yields a rich harvest."

I am not sure how the two coincide or relates... :roll:
Thank you Precious...in Christ,
Clarissa