Embers in the Wind

Archives for 2008
AnnA
Silver Member

Embers in the Wind

Post by AnnA »

I was on what felt like a deck of a ship with two friends. I could see fiery embers blowing past us in the wind. We went into a room to escape them. I said something like “the embers are for those who doubted or were in error” something like that. But when we were in the room some of the embers blew in before we closed the door and I realized the embers were following me. I said “oh no it’s me!”. I went outside and told them to shut the door so they wouldn’t be consumed. Then the embers set me ablaze and I was suffocating asking God why. Then I died.
:cry:
When I woke up IRL I felt a spirit on my back pressing itself against me. I could “see” the head of this spirit. It had like a mask that covered its head. It was shaped like a biker’s helmet in the back. I got up, repented and prayed.

I went back to sleep and had another dream that I will post titled "my name"...

Thank you for your prayerful interp
The Lord is my light and my salvation
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Anna,
I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and I know that the Lord is going to speak to you concerning your dreams...
Love you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

WFH -

Thank you so much! Blessings to you
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Still in prayer Anna, but some things came to me..please take them to the Lord because it could just be my thoughts..

I was seeing you being on the deck with the others as showing you in a "watchman" type position in church?? Are you currently an intercessor or prayer warrior??

Seeing that you are aware that there is danger lurking for those that are in unbelief or in error of the truth....seeing this as a revelation that the Lord is showing you...

Then I am seeing the embers chasing you as an attack by the enemy ...possibly from the revelation that the Lord has shown to you....

I don't know if you represent you or the church itself but it seems that the Lord may be warning of a coming attack ...I believe that the dying in this dream may represent spiritual death...or death to self...It could be that the ones seeing this revelation need to take into account themselves as well...not just others...

I see you running into the shelter of the MOST HIGH...and that is where you will find safety....I believe that this is a call to intercede for the body and a call for humility...

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray..............

That is probably why you felt led to repent upon awakening...its intercession for the body of Christ...

Hope this helps..
Love to you.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

WFH -

I don't know what to say but to GOD be the glory for what you have contributed here! Yes I am an intercessor and so are the other 2 women in my dream. I will take what you said to prayer. It would help me to be more focused on what this could also mean. I have had many dreams that I have posted here that deal with my church and it's leadership.

The Lord bless you. Thank you

AnnA
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Interesting that you knew a door needed to be closed to keep you safe...hmmm...Is there something in the church that you all have been battling and haven't gotten it resolved yet? Wondering if that is the door that was left open...Thinking how the story goes in the bible about the demon coming back with seven others...because the house was left empty after it was cleaned out..Maybe leadership isn't doing what they need to do to keep the doors shut to this spirit and by doing so its creating more to come back with it...not sure but worth praying over..

God is sooo good to show us so we can pray...
I hope I have helped...discard anything that didn't help you..
Lots of love to you anna.
WFH
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

WaitingforHim wrote:Interesting that you knew a door needed to be closed to keep you safe...hmmm...Is there something in the church that you all have been battling and haven't gotten it resolved yet? Wondering if that is the door that was left open...Thinking how the story goes in the bible about the demon coming back with seven others...because the house was left empty after it was cleaned out..Maybe leadership isn't doing what they need to do to keep the doors shut to this spirit and by doing so its creating more to come back with it...not sure but worth praying over..

WFH
Uhhhh have we met?! :| :lol:

Seriously, this is unfortunately the issue. My pastor does not like confrontation. He has even said this to our congregation when he had to sit down one elder that was very close to him. He sat down one but he needs to keep going! It's very difficult for him. BUT as a Shepherd he MUST be confrontational when anything contrary to God is present. For the sake of the sheep he must be confrontational! Passivity is an attribute the enemy takes great advantage of. It's a stronghold. I pray for my dear precious pastor and I ask you to do the same.

grace

AnnA
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Anna wrote:
Uhhhh have we met?!
LOL! nope, I don't think so...atleast not in the natural...but...I have battled the very same issues once before and I thought I was hearing the Lord say to me that it was similiar to yours...

I will be in agreements with you....God is MIGHTY!!
WFH