Terrorist plot

Archives for 2007
lainey68
Gold Member

Terrorist plot

Post by lainey68 »

I had a dream a few nights ago that has stuck with me.

I live in Maryland--in the DC suburbs. I dreamt that there was some sort of terrorist activity in the county where I work--Prince Georges County, and the town was this town called Hyattsville. Somehow, these Muslim terrorists blew up something in this town.

Then, the next scene I was at work. I could see all these terrorist cells in Prince Georges County. I could see their plans and where they were meeting. They had things set up in strategic places. They were getting closer to my office. The terrorist had decided that they would do an all out assault on Prince Georges County, then Maryland and then the US. In my office, the people were panicking, but I was remaining calm. I tried to get them to be calm, but they were spooked by how close it was coming.

The dream shook me up a little bit. I prayed about it all that night and my mom prayed when I told her. PG County is known for being a little rough and has a big crime rate. I don't know if it literally means a terrorist plot, or if it has a spiritual meaning or both. Any interpretation?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

lainey68,

Beautiful area of the country you live in. I used to bunk near there in College Park and work in Arlington for 5 different summers. I am very familiar with PG county and Hyattsville and the surrounding Washington DC area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyattsville,_Maryland

To me your dream is very symbolic and is showing you how the enemy seeks to move against you. Look at the order in the dream, city, county, state, country. Reminds me of A similar Godly pattern in the Bible which is presented in Acts 1:8, Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and even uttermost parts of the earth. City, region/state, country. Notice the progression from in to out. The other symbols we see in the dream are your office or place of employment and muslim (anti-Christ spirit). The enemy is surrounding and planning on taking over. Stop the enemy in the name of Jesus.

in Christ,
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Lainey are you in the ministry? I was wondering about the "office" porton..

I looked up george and it means earth worker, which made me think about another George...

Anyway praying in Jesus name...

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!