A dream within a dream - (graphic and disturbing)

Archives for 2008
AnnA
Silver Member

A dream within a dream - (graphic and disturbing)

Post by AnnA »

Removed by poster
Last edited by AnnA on Fri May 16, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Lord is my light and my salvation
jer2911
Silver Member

Please Delete

Post by jer2911 »

Dear Editor,
Please delete all text
Last edited by jer2911 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

Jer 29:11 -

First thank you for your obedience.

When I wrote out this dream, I didn't think I would get any responses. Actually I felt strongly that only someone with a prophetic office would be able to discern this dream. I have to re-read this and sit with it. I really don't know how to respond to this. God is indeed the revealer of dreams. I really do not know how to respond. But I do know that what you have written is from the Lord.

Thank you again for your obedience in writing ALL of it. Including the last "word"

Blessings
jer2911
Silver Member

Dear Editor

Post by jer2911 »

Please delete text
Last edited by jer2911 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
talitha

Post by talitha »

VERY powerful dream and powerful interp too.......

I want to be very careful here, in the fear of the Lord as I say this, but I am seeing one thing differently than jer2911.....

I think the television is symbolic rather than literal; instead of representing actual television programming, I think it is a vehicle for observing what is going on. If the house is the shotgun, the tell-a-vision could be the scope, through which we look to see and take aim at the enemy.

The word "stationery" seems to me to stand out - and if I remember correctly..... hmmm let me look..... Habakkuk 2:1 "I will stand on my guard post And station myself on the rampart; And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, And how I may reply when I am reproved." Interesting - I've quoted that verse elsewhere on the board today, and in this thread jer2911 is quoting the next verse. Hmmm.......

Also, I am wondering if this message is directed to women in particular, since the house you woke up in was full of women - that the worship and praise of women is the weapon, maybe? Interesting to me too is that in both scenes the main character is a woman who is clearly symbolic, not someone you know.

You see, I am particularly interested in what the Lord wants done with this message - I don't want to just say "that's a great word from the Lord" and move on as if I never read it - or for you to move on as if you never dreamed it. Do you know what God might want you to do with this dream/message?

blessings
tal

PS - AnnA, I am often bewildered by your dreams - I do read them, but usually their meanings elude me. I have often felt as if the Lord is keeping me from seeing the meaning and wondered why, as most of the time I get something on other people's dreams. I just figured that the Lord was requiring you to learn to interpret them yourself? Is that true? Do you know what's up with that? ~~~t
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

I agree this is a powerful dream and interps. There are things in your dream that seem to reflect a dream I had a few nights ago- I didn't post it.

There's definitely a corporate feel to your dream and I also sense and feel the anointing of 'the reverential fear of the Lord' here.

connie
AnnA
Silver Member

Re: Shotgun

Post by AnnA »

="jer2911"]
He instructs her to urinate with him. She does what he tells her to.
Read 2 Kings 18:27.[
This reference surprised me as this is the exact scripture I thought of when writing this part of the dream. In the dream that is the word for urine that was used. Just wasn't comfortable writing it here becuase it seemed so "vulgar". Thank you Jer2911 your interp was pretty profound . There is much to sift through and pray about.

Tal - I agree with your interp regarding the television. You also commented that the the word "stationery" seemed to bring your mind to Hab 2:1. Last night a friend in my church insisted on sharing this scripture before we left. It was the first I had ever heard it.

Tal - I have had the same questions that you posed to me regarding my dreams. I wondered why I would see your replys (as well as other Mods) to other posters on the board but not much on my dreams. I had thought as you that perhaps the Lord doesn't want me to depend on this site but spend more time in His prescence and His word that I might receive the revelation if that be His will. OR that He does not want it revealed at this time and perhaps not shared at all.

Yes, this dream is very "sensitive" and one I do not/will not take lightly.
jer2911
Silver Member

Please Delete All Text From Me

Post by jer2911 »

Dear Editor,
Please Delete All Text From Me
Last edited by jer2911 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liladreamsfire
Silver Member

Post by liladreamsfire »

I am very interested in the fact that this is all women as well? That really gets me. Very profound I wonder if it indeed it pointed to women or used women becasue we are his bride?.

I have so many dreams to and very rarley have I gotten a full interpataion that I knew that I knew I think God is teaching us to rely upon Him alone although somethimes does allow another to see it! I pray for Gods wisdom I will stand by as I am very interested in what God is saying here.
you have said seek my face, my heart says to you your face Lord I do seek"

Psalm 27:8
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

liladreamsfire wrote:I am very interested in the fact that this is all women as well? That really gets me. Very profound I wonder if it indeed it pointed to women or used women becasue we are his bride?.

I have so many dreams to and very rarley have I gotten a full interpataion that I knew that I knew I think God is teaching us to rely upon Him alone although somethimes does allow another to see it! I pray for Gods wisdom I will stand by as I am very interested in what God is saying here.
This is just why I haven't been back to this site. I was rebuked for not inquiring of the Lord on my own but relying on others. When or IF I receive wisdom on this dream, I will come back and share it.
Shalom